Jump to content

SHADOW HAVEN (SH) DIVISION CHAT


Tempest :geek:

Recommended Posts

  • Admin Guy

I appreciate the enthusiasm for your division, but could you not spam this in our division area. Leave it up to your division to vote in that, not others who don't know what's going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai FirePhoenix  :D 

And Div wide game night would be kewl, we haven't had on of those in awhile.

 

We could have a div wide game night on battlefield. Get 24 people in a server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Admin Guy

I'll be working with you all more as time goes on, but let's continue to get this division on track! I say we can hit 250 by this time next week. LET'S GO FOR IT!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


YAY! Now im über happy Subject.

Make a Rockstar Socialclub account. Go to find friend. click search. my nickname is KSI NO FEAR. I will accept and i will invite you to join the crew i created. The crew is called KSI PHANTOM SH

Link to comment
Share on other sites


When I say jump you say how high! Hey Shadow Haven. I'm Gamerchix first captain of Phantom. I would like to get to knowing you so don't be afraid to message me. Heehee I'm friendly I don't bite.... Well just dint talk to subject about me then your good. lol he might say different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...