Jump to content

SHADOW HAVEN (SH) DIVISION CHAT


Tempest :geek:

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. I wanted to thank everyone whom attended the meeting yesterday held by KSI GamerChix. As well as the game night after the meeting hosted by yours truly. I'd aslo like to thank y'all for attending the game nights I hosted every night last week but one. We had lots of fun and because of you it was amazing and successful. Thankyou again and have a great day c:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

  • Admin Guy

There are many things that are going to be improved with the division, and that has started with the divisional game night we had on Ghosts. I will have plans on doing much more with the squads and them playing together in the future. We all should meet and greet each other, as we are all in the same community and division! You may just make a new friend if you participate as well. <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites


114 pages.... I think we need to hit 200 pages :D 

 

Ill be on gjosts tonight if anyone wants to join me. I will be on right after blues hockey game

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...