OS-1 for KSI HEFNER

Just a few months ago I had lost interest in KSI, I was inactive for games, parties and discord.

@KSI HEFNER reached out to me asking to speak to me, and when I joined his party he managed to convince me to give it another shot.

He has done this exact approach for a ton of members across KSI.

This man eats, sleeps and breathes KSI, there's not a single person i can think of who works harder than he does, he knows exactly which members are active, exactly which members need a push, exactly which members are difficult, and most importantly, which members need some breathing space as they're going through a rough time.

He's even been busy during the Christmas break pulling in new members and keeping the member retention going!

@KSI HEFNER pushes all of us to be the best we can be, both in KSI and out, no matter our ranks.

He's a genuinely down to earth guy with a heart of gold and goes above and beyond for every single one of KSI's members, whether they're in his squad or not, he'll always make the time for them.

The three pillars of KSI are so deeply rooted in @KSI HEFNER that it's second nature to him.

Fallen wouldn't be what it is today without him, he's moulded the squad to bring immense success in the future.

If I could nominate him for a higher award I would in a heart beat.

Much love to you my guy 💜

@KSI HEFNERthe reason why I joined this community, he takes it seriously with the best interests of the KSI community in mind and does nothing but work his hardest to keep this community as good as it could possibly be
since I’ve been apart of KSI he’s made me feel welcome and I have nothing but respect for him as he shows that it doesn’t matter what skill you are as long as you’re here to have fun There’s a place in the community for you.

So, in my opinion no one deserves the award more the him 

This thing still working? Yeah? Okay good. 
Hello I’m Slick and I’m here to witness for this legend of a man for OS1

Oh Mr.Hefner where do I even start. Let’s take a trip down memory lane to a Squad called Samurai. I watched you sculpt yourself into quite a fine officer with little to no help from those around you. Your dedication to your squad and members, your attention to detail on nearly everything, your undying love to make your squad better was never and I mean never diminished. Samurai didn’t deserve Hefner in all honesty. But that never stopped you from aiming for the stars. You kept your axe sharp and your book open to learn and grind daily. You pushed around obstacles and refused to be second tier. While that book eventually closed a new book was written. And written by you it was. You came back with a vengeance. So much so that you claimed your stake as general of your new squad in quite exceptional timing. All while doing so with a 5hr time difference. You continue to impress me weekly with your ideas and dedication to keep Fallen moving forward and to keep your officers evolving and moving forward. You’ve done a spectacular job as general and I am whole heartedly excited to see where else you can go in KSI. You’ve never once been afraid of giving it your all and I thank you for that. Truthfully speaking I can’t think of one time you ever half assed anything. Keep up the great work and never stop being you! Long live the KSI Hefner!

-Slick7

I am privileged to have the opportunity to witness on this nomination. Where do I begin.. turn back time to Samurai although I was not in WD I was aware of some of what was going on. As Hefner would come to me on occasion with questions whilst I was gen of Hydra seeking knowledge from wherever he could get it. Hefner is one of those few that are self driven not afraid to ask questions. He works hard to provide the best experience for his members. His dedication to his squad and officers is something to be admired. He helped take all the squads of WD to form Fallen then helped to direct the officers from each squad as they formed the core of officers for fallen and helped them come together as a unit. I have watched and assisted where needed as he trained his officers new potential officers and kept the members engaged throughout the transition. He did not let the size of the squad intimidate him he saw it as a challenge to over come. If you pay attention often Hefner is the quiet guy in the party listening to his members and helping them figure out what they need. I have watched him help new members form connections with the squad to become like family. Hefner is the example of what an officer in KSI should strive to be, his dedication, his strength and integrity the core values of this community are a part of who he is not what he does and there is a difference if you pay attention. His flexibility to roll with the punches and turn the punches into success is to be commended. I cannot think of anyone at this moment in time who I feel deserves an OS nomination more.  So please @KSI HEFNERknow that we appreciate what you do every day I know the late nite hours you put in and that you set aside so much time for this community. Thank you for all you do, all that you will do in the future for so long as you will have us as a community we will gladly keep you as you are the heart of your squad without you I am sure Fallen would not be what it is today.

I have come witness @KSI HEFNEROS-1 award reason being is he has been pushing Fallen the right path and making sure the officers, potential officers, and the members are keeping in tact! I’m going to say this he truly doesn’t leave any member behind. By going into parties to going into casual chats and our own fallen squad chats. I been a LT for a while now and I have seen he just do a great job! When I was a captain in Samurai and seeing @KSI HEFNERpushing through I know he will go very far. Even though Samurai didn’t make it he still stepped up and tried to keep it going! Then once in Carnage did the same thing keep it going to the end! But when Fallen came for our super squad it was all hands on deck! Theirs so much love for this guy and he has helped me to become an officer again! This man truely deserves the award! P.S Happy Birthday @KSI HEFNER

I'm here to witness this OS1. HEFNER definitely deserves this award, Due to Samurai shutting down HEFNER transferred to Carnage where the first thing he does as a CPT is meet all the officers to get to know them. He then proceeded to meet all the members. Once he got a feel of the officers, he put on his training boots and began to train and work with all the officers. Then comes an announcement that WD is going to a super squad, HEFNER would stay up late to help with getting everyone into the super squad. There again Hefner goes to meet the officers and all the members. Where he is working with the officers and then gets promoted to Gen of Fallen. As the Gen he makes sure the officers are doing their task they are supposed to be doing. If an officer need help, he goes and helps them. He has patients like no other, he will go over something with anyone until they understand it. He will try different ways for the officer to understand what it is. Being in the old state of mind HEFNER will work with you into you are out of those old ways and in with the new ways. If there is a member who wants someone to play a certain game with HEFNER will start up that game and play with that member. His action shows how much he cares about Fallen and KSI as a whole. He has a wealth of knowledge and shares that with every officer there is no matter the squad. His strength is really high with IRL and things that have happened most people would say I'm out not HEFNER. Also, it's easy for us to forget HEFNER is 5 hours ahead of the KSI time zone so when say 8 PM EST game night it's actually 1 am for him but he still will go on the tag and do the invites for that officer's game night. If HEFNER is not online it is still very easy to get a hold of him in discord (I think the phone is glued to his hand). Working with HEFNER makes you want to stay and do your best as an officer.
HEFNER you are the best GEN I have ever had and worked with. @KSI HEFNER

OS-1 award for @KSI HEFNER , definitely deserves it, not only as he done alot for this community, but he also helps everyone he can for anything he is able, and he has helped me push for becoming the best i can be not only as gamer, becoming a leadership role not only in the community but also in irl. I will say this again but @KSI HEFNERhas definitely deserves this award but i believe he definitely has earned it.

this is the 48 hour warning before being taken to staff discussion.  continue to bring forth witnesses for @KSI HEFNER. @KSI Septicade

OS-1 for @KSI HEFNER, this guy, him and I go back to the days of Samurai, when he was rising in the ranks as I was Captain, he was a great officer during those times, took up roles when we were short on officers, he stepped up the best way he could. He understands the fundamentals of this community. He stuck through the hardships during the changing of KSI. After I left. We kept in touch every now and then. And he would tell me how things were going. And I knew that he was a dedicated member of KSI. He is amazing in gaming parties. He does his best to include everyone. And handles situations in a professional manner. Also, does his best to be level headed, and unbiased in situations. I am proud of where he is today in KSI, he surely deserves it. 

• 2 weeks later...