KSI Wildmama7 nom for Die hard

KSI DEMON 9

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Award: Die Hard

evidence: see below

so, this was a pretty east nomination. @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7  is the literal embodiment of this award she has had every reason to give up and walk away, from ES imploding and a total rebuild of not one but three divisions and countless smaller things in between Wild has persevered through it and our community is better for it to this day.

I nominate KSI Wldmoma7 for the die hard award because she deserves it whole heartedly because if it for her we wouldn’t be where we are today 

Edited by KSI R0GUEW0LF

57 minutes ago, KSI DEMON 9 said:

so, this was a pretty east nomination. @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7  is the literal embodiment of this award she has had every reason to give up and walk away, from ES imploding and a total rebuild of not one but three divisions and countless smaller things in between Wild has persevered through it and our community is better for it to this day.

^ id say just give her the damm award. she deserves it whole hearted.

shes managed to rebuild multiple divisions already....and has had MULTIPLE people who refused to rejoin clan ops and has even yelled at chaos and survived, shes also one of the few people who's put me into time out....and shes probably one of the only people still in KSI that could make Fuzzymeep to join back because of just how epic she is.

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7 desevres this award over anyone i know in KSI she has shown more dedication to this community than anyone I’ve ever seen in the community she has build this community pretty much from the ground up and is taking the community in the right direction where it needs to be can’t wait to see what the future has in store for this community under her leadership she has dealt with every obstacle in her way to get where she’s at I’ve enjoyed seeing her move her way up the ranks from when she made it to Gen too where she is now there’s to many examples of what she has had to deal with but this is well deserved award 

I also nominate KSI WldMama7 for Die Hard . She deserves it. She is compassionate and hard working. When a person needs help she is there to help.

Now this is an award not many people speak about or i believe know about and i know there's a couple i can think of who deserve this but let me tell you why i'm stepping forward with my nomination for @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7 me and wld have always been getting together and putting our heads together on how we can knuckle down and clean up the messes that were being created i've seen sides to wld not many have and vice versa and with everything that happened in the past 2 years i know alot of people would of thrown in the towel alot already did with some of the things that happened, no to mention we as a community was at a time of great need because we almost had to shut the doors completely!
With the way wld carry's herself is something that shouldn't be overlooked because the sweat and tears that have come from KSI WldMama7 just recently helped turn this community around to reword what i mean is she is defo A MASSIVE FACTOR as to why the community is doing better and now we are in a much greater place the way she puts others before herself always making sure everyone is alright not just on a KSI level but on a personal level too and when people have thrown shade ect here she is still being all she can be and pushing others to do better too thank your for all you do @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7 !!! i mean like to put it bluntly i've seen her go thru some real S**T and still come out other end still throwing punches so if that don't qualify for a die hard nomination then what will? 

This award is awarded to those who have gone through the trenches, gone up against that final boss and persevered against the odds in their dedication to KSI, and I can't think of anymore more deserving of this award than @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

The bards have sung their hymns of her triumphs, I've read the scripturs in all the old texts, I've listened intently to the barkeeps tales and I've had the pleasure of witnessing her most recently feats myself.

Wild came to KSI when it was still full of toxicity, when someone as strong willed as her would've been at a disadvantage as KSI was unwilling to change, but she persevered and made the changes herself.

She has fought tooth and nail for every. Single. Member. We have in this great community and she genuinely cares about every last one of them.

Even as a div lead she's getting involved with gamenights regularly, both attending and hosting.

She's cleaned up the messes left by her predecessors and she's made KSI great again.

Which I think we can all appreciate considering how close KSI was to closing it's doors for good.

We're now approaching 600 active members and growing at an incredible rate, and that's thanks to Wild.

This Woman is an amazing Div. Lead, and a truly incredible human being.

I am honored to call her my friend.

I nominate KSI WIDMama7 for (DIE HARD)she really deserves this award. She has been awesome all around and I look up to her as a hero. When there a problem, she will always solve it. I told people all the time, playing with fire you will get burned, well she’s different, she cook with it. So (LET HER COOK!!)🔥🔥🔥