FrosHandle 120 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Tempah, I love your butt man plus anything I can do to help Phantom let me know and try me a message I'll do what i can Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FrosHandle 120 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Tempah, I love your butt man plus anything I can do to help Phantom let me know and try me a message I'll do what i can Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 is there a reason everythings being duplicated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Textured MC 9 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 NO! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 ok i was just wonderin jeez Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Textured MC 9 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 I didn't mean it in a bad way, I wanted it to be portrayed as loud Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 um ok textured u scare me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Textured MC 9 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Eh whatever Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BlackFiire 3 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Hello everyone. I'm the new recruit. BlackFireGaming reporting in. You can just call me BlackFire. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI AbruptWand0 44 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Welcome to KSI and the Phantom squad and have fun with us were glad to have you here :-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FrosHandle 120 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Hello everyone. I'm the new recruit. BlackFireGaming reporting in. You can just call me BlackFire. Welcome to phantom and to KSI BlackFire hope your enjoy these crazy people Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BlackFiire 3 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 You guys should send me friend requests if I haven't added you already, GTag is the same as my username. Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FrosHandle 120 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 You guys should send me friend requests if I haven't added you already, GTag is the same as my username. Will do man will do Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seishir� Tsugumi 32 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Welcome to Phantom SH ^.^ Where dreams become a reality...and then Hedgie crushes them cuz he's evilz :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI BlackFiire 3 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Just a heads up, my GamerTag has changed. It's now KSI BlackFiire. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
UBER 7 110 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 hmmmmmm...... Love you all!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seishir� Tsugumi 32 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 hmmmmmm...... Love you all!!!I I love me more 0_0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
XGN Zannah 7 205 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 I love everyone Phantom....remember get along with each other KSI Gamerchix16 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seishir� Tsugumi 32 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 I love everyone Phantom....remember get along with each other There can only be 1 Tempah! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI BlackFiire 3 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 I just bought Black Ops II so if you guys are ever playing that instead of Halo, throw me an invite. I also picked up the new Tomb Raider game, I heard it was great. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI BlackFiire 3 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 There can only be 1 Tempah! Soul, teach me to be awesome like you<3 8D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 Welcome to Phantom blackfire!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BlackFiire 3 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 Welcome to Phantom blackfire!!! Thanks, Gamerchix! I believe I tried to add you to my friends but you had to many friends on your list. I would also like to note, on another subject, that after playing a few games with some KSI members, my stats in game were a hell of a lo better than they were when I was playing on my own. I seemed to break even on my kdr most games with KSI. Much room for improvement on my end. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 yea i have to work on that :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts