KSI Jedi Camel Awards (Awarded)

KSI Camel 7

Name: KSI Jedi Camel Squad/Division: Liberty/Covert Ops

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...ksi-jedi-camel/

Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen, Mad Max, Headhunter, Donator

Reason-/-Evidence:

Drama Queen: Multiple members can attest to the fact that on a few occasions I was the source of drama in the division. I will get Paratroop 7 and Rick Grimes 7 to post as witnesses.

Mad Max: When I first became general and was getting used to all the responsibilities and was constantly getting spammed by my squad, I told Paratroop I was going crazy.

Headhunter: I was headhunter captain as 4th LT. I am currently general of this squad. If more evidence is needed I will get Paratroop 7 to verify.

Donator: I donated 1600 MS points for two members name changes (KSI DeadShot07 and KSI DOOMVILLIAN) I will get them to post here as witness.

I can vouch for all of these especially drama queen lol I think even Jess had to deal with him a couple times(:

Name: KSI Jedi Camel Squad/Division: Liberty/Covert Ops

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...ksi-jedi-camel/

Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen, Mad Max, Headhunter, Donator

Reason-/-Evidence:

Drama Queen: Multiple members can attest to the fact that on a few occasions I was the source of drama in the division. I will get Paratroop 7 and Rick Grimes 7 to post as witnesses.

Mad Max: When I first became general and was getting used to all the responsibilities and was constantly getting spammed by my squad, I told Paratroop I was going crazy.

Headhunter: I was headhunter captain as 4th LT. I am currently general of this squad. If more evidence is needed I will get Paratroop 7 to verify.

Donator: I donated 1600 MS points for two members name changes (KSI DeadShot07 and KSI DOOMVILLIAN) I will get them to post here as witness.

Mad Max: Yes

Headhunter:Yes

Drama Queen: Yes

Donor: YES......those two people he donated microsoft points to have posted.......we dont need odin to witness....he handles donations made thru the donation system....not members who pay out for other peoples name changes

Donor: YES......those two people he donated microsoft points to have posted.......we dont need odin to witness....he handles donations made thru the donation system....not members who pay out for other peoples name changes

Yes. My bad on the donor call.