KSI Anatomy 7 Silver Outstanding Award (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating): KSI Anatomy 7 LS Co-Founder

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2435-ksi-anatomy-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Silver Outstanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

I am going to post up for this for the time that I was and still am the LS Co-Founder

In LS alone I have done the general training for every since one of the Generals in LS which is suppose to be done by the other Co-Founders but I saw it as a chance to help out LS get to a better division, the one it was over a year ago (I can get countless members to witness to this......). Then a huge war between Nightlock and Courageous started which I finally stepped in and sorted that one all out.....Then, if have dont know much about the Co-Founders in LS, the other two Co-Founders were slaking on being the Co-Founder that they should have been but I was worried because squads that I wasnt, over like Wrath and Echo, were needing help I had taken the liberty to be there for them in any way I can....So at this point I am over my 4 original squads along with the 2 that I have taken "under my wing." Then when Templar left and left a open spot in the Co-Founders I worked Day and Night with the once Co-Founder that took over (He is now blacklisted, but I will get into that later). So now at this point in the 3 months I have been Co-Founder I have done 13 Generals Training, 1 Co-Founder Training, Being the Co-Founder over 4 squads along with the 2 that I picked up, and I do the little things to help out squads with like recruiting and training and whatever else they need.....But this is where it gets good....So as you may all know I was hacked recently and had my Access Denied and Forums access taken from me....Kind of hard to be a Co-Founder when you dont have access to the two biggest help to it.....So I am now having to make up for that so I am on XBL twice as much, on Skype or by phone making sure that even though I do not have the power to go on them, that everything was going right with this two sites......Then I still did everything above but now I was also trying to keep anyone else by finding my hacker....So I am still mentoring, still training, still recruiting and now I am question people to what they know about my hacking and eventually I was able to find that one out, being the Co-Founder I trained above....I am doing everything above but I am still being a friend.....I hope that others can add to what I put but if I need any more please ask (Didnt really know how much was needed)

People I can get to witness

KSI DoubleJ 7 (LS Div Leader)

KSI TDogg 7 (LS Co-Div Leader)

KSI Templar 77 (At this time LS Co-Founder)

KSI Instict 97 (Wrath LS Gen)

KSI Nightlock (Memories LS Gen)

KSI Slash 100 (Nuclear LS Gen)

Possibly KSI Blitzer 7 (LS Director) but I think this was more happening under Coden....

Thank you for your time

~KSI Anatomy 7

I am a witness. Anatomy is the one who did my General training. He also has helped me with someone that was giving me problems (Dont need to worry about it anymore due to them being blacklisted) He has really done alot to help LS at all times. He has helped with many problems and LS. He is great Co-Fo and im glad he is over my squad to help me C:

♥, KSI Nightlock Memories Gen

Awards

I am a witness to all of anatomy's triumphs in his recent co-founder career. He is responsible for my general training and helping me get the squad nuclear to the top again. He goes above and beyond his job as a co-fo and he is not above going to meetings of squads that he isnt even over and helping them out. He has personally recruited a couple people into nuclear without me even asking for them. He is responsible for my sucess as a general and he is a huge help when it comes to helping me decide who to promote and keeping track of Access Denieds. If being hacked cant stop him from doing his job than nothing will. He never makes excuses, never gives up, and never gives in. In my personal opinion LS is very fortunate to have him as a co-founder.

~KSI SLASH 100 General of nuclear

Awards

Get more people to witnesses please. Basically there righting down ur good at ur job(: id like to hear from higher members of this division

• 2 weeks later...

y, hello. I can easily vouch 4 anatomy on this one. He's been a co-founder for nearly half a year now, and has done an amazing job in helping keeping the division from going under. I can give him a task and he'll fill it out to the fullest. He helps run the division crown games and Tournament and events.

I dont know LS very well. But your co div leader and 2 generals have vouched for you. And like i said i dont know LS very well but maybe a founder or if there is a div leader. Or even your director

I dont know LS very well. But your co div leader and 2 generals have vouched for you. And like i said i dont know LS very well but maybe a founder or if there is a div leader. Or even your director

DoubleJ is my div leader

• 2 weeks later...

before i go on with my statement with this award, i would like to ask that the next time i am needed for verification, can someone actually tell me? it would help as it doesn't clutter everything up. Thank you :)

Anyway, i vouch for Anatomy to receive this award as he continually raises the bar of standards in LS. he is a great leader, he assists just about everyone, trains nearly everyone and constantly reminds members of the fun experiences that KSI is here to provide. A shining example of what can be accomplished through hard work :)

I will witness to the silver outstanding.

The few months I have known Anatomy he has helped me out with sevveral things and still continues to help out when needed and he's not our cofo.

He takes time out of his own to help people and his guidance and leadership are unquestionable.