KSI LadyRukia 7 Awards (Awarded)

LadyyRukiia<3

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI LadyRukia 7 Co-Founder of Courage,Honor, and Pride

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...si-ladyrukia-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer,Member Assistance,Silver Outstanding Service Lv2

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

I have done several SGT workshops and I have trained 30+ members in KSI.

I always help out members within my division when they need assistance with anything.

When I got promoted to General I got handed a squad that had little officers and no one in our squad was trained properly and had almost no knowledge of KSI whatsoever. I trained up all of the members and took over a squad that at one point everyone thought would shut down. As general I got my squad up to 80 members and was functioning properly.

Awards

I can vouch for KSI Ldurukia 7 has traind over 30+. She has helped me with all the qustion i have had. I was ther wen dont blink was ther was ther for a bout a weak then she steped up and took control and put KSI honor back into place. If she was not the general i do not think i wood be here naw she has don so much.She talks to every one and she respects pepole.

** I am acting as a witness, and not voting on this matter.

Trainer - I will attest to her training the necessary amount for this award.

Member Assistance- She has definitely assisted enough members for this award.

Silver Outstanding Service Lv2- Rukia has grown constantly through-out her time in KSI. As a General, she grew a depleted GoW3 squad from the 40's to the 70's in her time. She has trained many aspiring leaders, and has offered her help among the division. She has also helped out tremendously as GZ began to grow recently. She covered the other Co-Founders squads when he was unable to be on for a few days, and is always offering up a helping hand to whoever needs it. She truly believes in the idea of positive reinforcement and improving each and every day. Rukia acts maturely and sets a great example for GZ's members to aspire to be. She has contributed to rejuvenating this division, and making it more fun. Without Rukia, GZ would not be as strong as it is, and she is a big reason why we've been on the up-and-up. I endorse her for this award as well.

She didn't only work hard within her squad but in the division to create a new officer staff for the whole division. About a month or two ago the whole division was struggling to get leadership since then the group of leaders have totally switched that to make a whole new officer core and without her that couldn't of been possible. I believe without a doubt she deserves all of these.

I can also vouch for rukia se is a very helpful cofounder no matter what kind of questions I have she is always the first one to answer! She was an amazing general when i was under her she step up to the plate when our old general don't blink was stagnant the moment he got his general position as a major she had every one under her she was always training new members and setting up private matches for tournaments. When she became general she brought a failing squad back to at that time it's all time high of 80 members if it wasn't for her continues efforts the gears squad probably wouldn't be here!! I would also like to nominate her for the head hunters award as she was cpt of the 5v5 head hunters team when she was general. She takes pride in all her work Nd I say yes she deserves all these awards

• 2 weeks later...

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI LadyRukia 7 Co-Founder of Courage,Honor, and Pride

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...si-ladyrukia-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer,Member Assistance,Silver Outstanding Service Lv2

Reasons/Evidence:

It is my greatest pleasure to attest to LadyRukia7's award nomination.

Over the past several months I have seen her come up the ranks and everything she has done has been for the better of the Division and whatever squad she was over. When I first joined KSI back in May I was a clueless recruit that didnt know much about KSI or let alone anyone in it. Once I came across her she slowly trained me and gave me the knowledge that I needed to be successful in KSI. Due to her indescribable desire to help members and make sure things were done they way they should be, I feel that these awards suit her very well. Her dedication to her job as a CO-Founder is of someone that knows what they are doing and how to do it well, I have yet to see anyone else match her keen eye for judgement in tough situations; as well as her willingness to get the job done even on her sick days. Over the past couple of months as KSI GZ has had its ups and downs, and even when most of the other members were complaining on and on about how bad things were she was the one that was always keeping things upbeat and in order.

Along with her leadership skills, she has developed a very broad and successful training program that has seemed to work for the better in GZ. When she first started the leadership training attendance was not as expected but as she continued on numbers began to grown and change began to happen. Thanks to her some of the squads have split under her rule as a Co-Founder and more are about to. Without her a vast majority of the squads would be in totally different situation as far as members go. As a leader I can always count on her to be online when I have a problem, even when most of KSI is sleeping soundly in their beds. I as a member of KSI would like to see more like her come along in KSI. As long as she has been in KSI, her main objective was to be the best that she could be.

In conclusion, I KSI J0NES hereby place my vote on LadyRukia because without her leadership and dedication KSI GZ would not be where it is today. I support and stand by her nomination to the fullest.

I am proud to know her and I feel that this nomination was placed upon the right person.

Awards

I completely vouch for Lady Rukia. She had had consistently grown into her role as a leader in KSI. I’ve known her since we were both generals and she has the complete respect of all her peers and members in KSI. She helps anyone and everyone she get the chance to. I have never heard a negative comment about her due to the reason that one is never made. She is respected by everyone in our community and she deserves these awards.