jaku beat reporter (Awarded)

KSI twahl 7

Name: KSI Jaku
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/3394-ksi-jaku/
Award-/-Achievement: Beat Reporter
Wrote a News article that was so well written it gains alot of publicity and support (must be published on KSI website *News related*)

Artcle: http://www.ksiforums.org/page/index.html/_/articles/newtown-ct-our-hearts-go-out-to-you-r33
Reason-/-Evidence: I know that this article was extremely well written especially at the time of the incident.

It has quite a few comments and still is being read to this day. Not sure what you guys are looking for, but I believe this article entails the Beat Reporter award. If I am wrong, simply post why and close.

Must have gotten lost with all the copying and pasting I had to do.

I can vouch for twahl on this.  I read every article that is written by the news team, and edit most of them.  I can confirm that twahl (jaku, as it were), wrote a very well written article. Based on the number of comments, and the contents within said comments, I support his claim for this award.

• Admin Guy

The article needs to have had a lot of publicity and support. It doesn't necessarily need certain people, just enough to show that it is well known throughout the community.

It helps to have a senior news team member, (Such as Badfur), to post on your behalf. Please, a couple more witnesses. :)

Twahl chose an attention grabbing topic that took our nation by surprise. Not only the commenters visited the article, but many others did (it just doesn't reflect on the article page) and everybody knows what occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary and went to this article and some left their condolences as a gaming community when games were one of the first things that's being blamed for this tragic event. Twahl did an outstanding job choosing this article, writing this article, and publishing this article for KSI. He's a great asset to have and rightfully deserves to be awarded the Beat Reporter award. I am hoping to see even bigger and better things coming from twahl as time goes by, so watch out. ;)