KSI Ascendancy Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

Potato Lily

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Ascendancy - Hypnos - LW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/26961-ksiascendancy/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member assistance, Helping hand, and KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Member assistance: Ascendancy is always helping people learn new things and answer everyone's questions. He's the go to guy for help with recruiting, training, or anything else to do with officer duties.

Helping hand: Ascendancy has bought name changes for multiple members (four total, I believe).

KSI Mentor: Ascendancy mentored all of Hypnos' current officers and also officers in Achilles before the squad split.  

I witness for this member for all 3 awards. He deserves member assistance because any time i ask a question or need help, he is there for me no metter what. He deserves Helpid hand because he is ALWAYS offering to make SIGs for people and to help change GT's etc. He deserves Mentor because as ive been coming up the ranks, he has been one of three people to really answer all my KSI questions and guide me in the right direction.

i witness this member for all 3 awards.   He deserves the member assistance because he is always there anyone with questions personal or not he does his best to help that member even if it means going beyond his duty as a KSI member.   He deserves the Helping Hand award because he helps everyone in every squad division you name it he is there to help making sigs or just having a laugh.  He also deserves the mentor award because i personally would not be my SGGT position and going to LT without his guidance and help.  I may not know him personally but he is one of the most hard working men i know on this world doing the job he does then having the time to come on and talk to his members and to be there for anyone that needs him he is a true hero in and out of game.

Member Assistance: KSI Ascendancy was the most knowledgeable officer when he was in Achilles. He was and still is handing that information on to the lower ranking members in the squad as well as his own. No one could contest the many of times he has been there to answer questions or assist a member with an issue.

Helping Hand: Ascendancy has actually helped 7 members by giving them MSP cards for name changes. He had also donated to a member on Amazon.

Mentor: He has worked with every officer in Achilles to help them better understand their role and helps prepare them for the next promotion. This guy has an incredible wing span to have taken as many people under them as he has.

Awards

Ascendancy has taught me everything I know in KSI starting from sergeant. He is one big reason why I'm where I am today He mentored me with everything from notes to what I need to know for my next rank. He is the real reason why I'm moving forward and I haven't gave up and keep my head up high and do what I need to do!! He deserves all awards he is nominated for right here!

It looks like Helping Hand is a yes, but I'll throw my 2 cents in. KSI Ascendancy has helped numerous people with name changes, including myself. When I was GEN, my GT was KSI Gr33nB3r3t and when I finally became a 7, Ascendancy graciously gave me a $10 MSP code to change my GT to KSI Green 7.

I am a witness for all 3.  Any time I have ever had a question or a need, Ascendancy has been there.  He goes out of his way to help others ingame and out.  He spends personal time helping members with issues, sigs, and has never asked for anything in return.  He is more than deserving.

Awards

I witness for all 3. He has been helping me quite a bit with a little bit of Gen traing and also guidance through KSI. i claim him as my mentor. I talk with him and he's always helping me when it's needed. My 2 animated sigs were made by him so I am also thankful for that aswell. He is well deserving of these awards.

Member Assistance: Yes

Helping hand: yes

Mentor: 2/5 We need witnesses CLAIMING the member as their mentor, it is not enough to say he deserves the award. Please keep the witnesses coming, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Member assistance: I Can Witness for Member Assistance, When i was in LW and even Now If i ever had a question Ascendancy Always Known the Answer, and Shown me Now to Be a Better Leader

Helping hand: Helped Members With Any Possible Time, Or Just Being there When someone needed it, plus Helping with Name Changes and Giving Points to Others.

KSI Mentor: I can Claim Ascendancy as One of my Mentors, He helped me A lot with Recruiting Process When i first joined and Shown me Now to Handle problems Step by Steps and I thank him for the help and everything he has done. Greatly Thank him for talking time out of his day just to help me and other as much as Possible.

Awards

I KSI Enoxx can witness that KSI Ascendancy is the best person for this award not just for his actions ,or his devotion ,nor his spirit , but for his commitment to his real life and gamer life ,friends and family life ; and this is why he deserves this award . He is the right fit.

I KSI KingKong20 claim KSI Ascendany as my Mentor because this guy has helped me with anything. I mean anything as in personal problems if needed, and any type of question about KSI for anything he has helped me out with giving me an answer it has never failed he has always had an answer.

Edited by KSI KingKong20

Please refrain from spamming on these nominations, if you aren't here to post a witness statement please do not post. If you have a question please pm an AAP member.

I claim Ascendancy as my mentor. Since I've been back in LW, he has helped me get back into the swing of things. He's taught me the new ways and protocol of his new squad and is still helping me continue to better my self as an officer. :)