Friday, March 31 KSI Town Hall Q&A

Impy

This Friday, March 31, in place of the usual KSI Happy Hour, we will be hosting a KSI Town Hall!

This is your chance to ask KSI's Senior Leaders anything you want!

The show will begin at 8:30 and go until 9:30-10 p.m.

Please spread the word and tune in to www.twitch.tv/ksilive.

If you want to submit a question before the stream/chat, feel free to reply below and we will try to add your question to the lineup!

Question: 

My question pertains to Division Transfers. I have heard multiple answers and just want to clarify once and for all. When division transferring, members lose to ranks. Is this 2 full ranks as in Captain to Staff Sergeant? Or 2 ranks as in 2nd Captain to 4th Captain?

My question is directed to the the modding portion of the Code of Conducts. I was wondering if it was alright if I modded but only in private lobbies that I make with the permission of the others in that lobby.

I have a question about something that's come up recently. If a potential recruit has previously been a member of another clan / community and has said organization in their Gamer Tag but hasn't been a part of that community for years are they fine to be recruited in? I've recently been told that the person in question would need to go apply in the join section on the forums however I've never heard of this before in my time in KSI and I've recruited people previously that would fall into this category without any hiccup. I just want to clear the air and get a straight answer.

Where do the leaders on the Q&A feel the departments need to improve? 

Which ways can the community as a whole start to participate in different departments of KSI. 

Which is each leaders favourite department, and why? 

Which department have you not had the chance to participate in, and would you like to still?

• Tavie unfeatured and locked this topic
  • Tavie featured this topic