KSI Grimshot 77: OS Lvl 1

That Guyy

Name: KSI Grimshot 77

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/

Award/achievement: Outstanding service level 1

Reason: As to my knowledge the person that nominates the other testament does not count, if I find out other wise I can and would be happy to add some information. Ill keep it vague and leave it to the vast amount of witness's that I think will come forward and testify on this mans accord for the countless above and beyond efforts he has gone and taken for this division. Has been and hopefully always will be a valued Outstanding Leader within in this Division and Community    

I will be dropping my vote to witness on this award. 

Grimshot is responsible for alot of the success Explosive Outlaws division in this community in many aspects. His growth and then split of Defiant which was a new smite squad that was in the risk of folding before he got promoted went on to lead to 4 more splits which in turn created Volatile, Vendetta (revitalized) , Predator and Rogue. He is the man to run the staff that included the generals for all the squads listed that split ,KSI Guyy (defiant->Volatile),  KSI Skarzx 77 (Vendetta->Predator), Formerly known as KSI DaQuestion (Vendetta -> Rogue) as well as having a former captain be the current General of Volatile (KSI MoonRev). He also was the man behind the idea to bring in Rainbow Six Siege as a gametype for defiant which i took to vendetta as a main type and led to 2 different splits and is now the main game for 2 different squads in our division. 

As one of EO's only 7s staff members along with KSI Ecko 77 and KSI Ronin 77 , he helped oversee the incredible pace the division grew within the last 6-7 months that saw us hit flagship status (something EO has never hit before) while running the join/rejoin applications for our DIV and the recruit tag to oversee new members coming in once me and KSI Guyy 77 became Co-Founders. 

In the case of Outstanding service , all of the above information definitely displays the amount of work this man has put in on top of the 2 times being acting general of a squad, the recruiting/officer workshops held under him and the ability to do all of this while playing with his members and having fun within his division every day is nothing short of Outstanding. 

Grimshot
Grim has always been a great teacher and it shows in his work, he has worked  with some of the EO giants that took there place in upper leadership (KSI Skarzx 77, KSI Guyy 77). He never takes no for an answer, he sees right thru the BS and calls it how it is which makes him a great judge of character and someone i personally have a lot of respect for. Making my way thru the ranks in defiant when he was gen i always tried to do my best so that grim would be proud of his staff and myself, having someone who encourages you and rewards you for the work you have done is a must in a great leader and grim was just that, a great leader. Hes now in div management and deserves every promotion he gets! He took a dying squad like defiant last year and brought it to life. That alone says it all with how much work he puts in

Where to begin. 

The first time I ever met GrimShot he was in the squad Defiant. It had recently split off from the only Xbox 1 squad in the division and was seeing minimal success as a squad due to its General leaving the community, and convincing the officer staff to cause many issues before they themselves departed as well. He was the only officer of 5 who chose to stay and actually help the squad get better. I personally took him under my wing as I had done to many within the division and simply by giving him basic tasks and goals to shoot for Grim accelerated very well within the confines of a squad he was trying to reshape. From the rank of SSGT he arose to eventually run the squad as its general and finally set it on a course of success. He had done as many in KSI do, and are unappreciated for, reviving a squad from extinction. Though, if that were all, I would not be posting here because as it turns out GrimShot's squad (Defiant) was the single greatest and purposeful split of EO. After helping and achieving a squad split, the splitting half of the squad was sent to another squad to reshape its mentality through KSI Skarzx. This split is what graced GrimShot the opportunity to become a Co-Founder which in turn supported the cause for KSI Guyy to become General of Defiant. As mentioned above, many other members who were officers during the Defiant split went on to become Generals and now most of them are Co-Founders in EO. GrimShot had a personal hand in training all of these members. 

During his time as Co-Founder GrimShot had done many things as well. Actively training squads officer stafs through workshops, hosting and co-hosting EO's divisional Head Hunters team and just doing anything he could for the division to help it move along. He himself is the last of his era of Generals and though the others had found reasons to leave or quit due to frustration and lack of motivation, he chose to progress through the trying times the division had to offer. When issues hit the desk, he wouldn't be afraid to address them no matter from who or what rank they came from. He personally had a hand in reshaping the development of EO both whilst coming up through the ranks and again as he hosted workshops for the division. 

After Co-Founder he attained the ranks of Founder and now currently sits at Co-Division Leader. Something only few have done within their respective rights in EO. He continues to move the division forward with his consistent work ethic doing things like:

- Supporting the divisional push for Gens stats and many other divisional standard upgrades.

- Supporting the active movement from Kik chats to Discord Servers.

- Just finished recently being an acting General whilst hand training its newest General.

- Attained all ranks from PVT to Co-Division Leader, mind you he's not a returning member.

- Actively streams and helps support that element of the KSI productions page by providing content.

- Was at front runner of the single greatest squad split for the division as far as purpose and depth.

- Has had a personal hand in a majority of EO's current leaderships training.

- Was a Head Hunters team Captain then assisted in the most recent revision of divisional Head Hunters.

- Provides unwavering support for the 7's staff around him by being intensively divisional bound and always has an interest in EO's growth and stability.

GrimShot is ultimately active in enough KSI things to keep his mind secular, yet remains loyal to the Division he resides in. Grim continually pushes for the betterment of EO and for this, EO would not be the powerhouse it is.

I've had the opportunity to work with grim several times over the last year, first as EO's Director when he was a General. The thing that always stood out to me was his work ethic and communicative skills. His members always respected him, and his leaders always seemed to know he would go far in this community, something I too have come to know. Grim is an outstanding example of leadership, and he is someone all members should aspire to be like, he is fair, honest, and an integral part of his division and KSI as a whole. He has earned this award through and through.