AAP "Of the Year" 2013 Nominations (Closing 12/31/2013)

Retired

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ORSIRIS 7 DR Rapture

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...0-ksi-osiris-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -KSI Osiris 7 is one of those members u strive to be like when he was gen he maintained a relationship with every member in the squad was loved and respected it is rare to find someone with those great leadership qualities that makes another individual want to strive to be better. Of course I fully understand it was not just him he mentored some of the best officers to come out of KSI yet but yet they would have never been as great as they are with out a great leader to take example from. Since I have become gen of his squad I strive to keep to the standereds he set and fully understand the work time and effort he had to put in to get the squad to be in my opinion one of the best within KSI today

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI THOR 7 DR

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...841-ksi-thor-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -This one is alittle hard only because their are some many things that set Thor apart from others on more then one occasion I remember him comforting members that he hardly knew with real life lose witch in my opinion at one time was above the call in this because it is a gaming community. But thru this Thor has shown me and many other members that this can truely be a real family in all times of need with the good and bad. I could go into great detail about how well he completes his task as a founder but in my opinion Thor is more then a founder to the members in DR he is a father if needed an ear to talk to a mouth of wisdom and above all a freind to all when needed with his guidance I can only see DR grown stronger together in all aspects.

Director- KSI ChedderBob7

Division- DR, DL, ES

Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1101-ksi-cheddarbob7/

Reason- I haven't met any of our former directors since I have been in KSI but this is one of the few higher ups I can actually talk to yes I don't always but it's only because I am trying my hardest to make everyone here proud and I am truly happy to have met him as my Director and will say nothing but good things about him.

Division Leader- KSI EXODUS 7

Division- DR

Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/367-ksi-exodus-7/

Reason- I absolutely love talking to this guy he loves Pokemon! Haha but seriously he is always saying "I wish I had more to do" and he has helped my squad and many others with issues we have had and I can always count on him to make a neutral choice on the matter rather than one where it is one sided.

Founder- KSI THOR 7

Division- DR

Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2841-ksi-thor-7/

Reason- This guy has been with me through the beginning since I first joined and he is a really cool guys stands up for the rules and has done nothing but helped out this division as a whole.

Co - Founder- KSI OSIRIS 7

Division- DR

Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10280-ksi-osiris-7/

Reason- he is there whenever I need someone tested for promotion and I can trust his judgement if I ever need it :) and he has been there since the beginning and he was always a cool guy from the start I am always happy to have helped him with anything

General- KSI SECONDWND 7

Division- DR

Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11262-ksi-secondwnd-7/

Reason- He is a co founder now but when Vic was my general I always wanted to work I stook up for him when people talked smack and he has always delt with all the bullPoop my squad had and he did nothing but put a smile on his face so he wouldn't make anyone worry and he diserved his spot he is in now.

Co-Founder

KSI xBANEx 7 (co-founder/FG)

Reason: this guy practically took over my position when i lost my internet. He has been a great protege and has helped everyone in our division do their job better as well as inspiring them to try even harder to move up and improve. he has helped everyone non stop and has always lightened the mood with everyone.  

Awards

Division Leader

KSI DoCNeSS 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) - Division Leader FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Doc has been a great leader Always keeps every squad informed on what’s going on within the KSI community. Has trained 4 COFOs, 1 Founder and 1 CODIV leader personally.  This member is the Lead member and controller of the “Official KSI FI†YouTube channel/fi productions. This is a way for his members to participate in competitive games/tournaments and potentially see themselves and their fellow KSI members on YouTube for everyone, friends, family and the rest of the world. Games up with everyone he comes across. He treats every individual with the respect they deserve, He is very informative and always willing to share his knowledge about the history of KSI.  Doc is a stellar leader but very motivating individual who truly enjoys to give an encouraging word(s) to members.

He takes a very personal approach to when it comes to security threats and IA issues.  He expertly dealt with several intricate security issues, to include poaching, embedded blacklisted members and threats of the division being hacked, thus assisting the IA department in anything he can.  Doc personifies the essence of teamwork by not only managing his own division but also lending a helping hand to other div with assorted issues, some of which, required the reprimand of members.  Doc is also very willing and really enjoys to motivate other members in different divisions.

Doc created FI’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) thread to include an original creation of the training program, which covers everything from recruiting, mitigating issues to KSI policies and procedures.  It is divided into CPL-SSGT training vs. Officer training. Generals are personally groomed by 7s, all under Doc’s tutelage and mentorship. 

Co-Division Leader

KSI ACIDVAPOR 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) -CO-DIV FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4563-ksiacidvapor7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -Acid is always there for any member that comes to him with an issue, he assists DoCNeSS 7 in many different ways and enjoys gaming with all.  He is the CODIV in FI and he has held the infamous rank of MAJOR during his tenure here in KSI.  Even with his busy position, he seems always willing to assist any members with their questions and also educate them on any and all KSI related topics.

As an IA representative, Acid has conducted 4 major investigations of Clan IR, OKG, and LOvE clan, just to name a few.  Acid is also great at keeping members informed about current security threats and what these gamers are capable of and ultimately how to avoid these risky personnel.  He takes a personal approach to mentoring will members on how to protect themselves and their squads against all those who would wish to do harm to KSI Global members, thus allowing members to enjoy gaming.  Acid truly enjoys IA security.

Acid, and the rest of the FI’s 7, currently manages 371 members.  He has continued to recruit and orientate new members since he has been in KSI.  He has held 15 or so Training lobbies, over 20 orientations.  His motivation to 

Founder

KSI Oraclex 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) -Founder FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6610-ksi-oraclex-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -Oracle is a great all around member that has helped out FI in many ways. She has helped keep many squads active and afloat.  Oracle is a great Founder for which allows her a unique insight within FI.  She has also helped our tourney and events within FI, by not only hosting but also as a judge for events conducted within FI.  Oracle is solely responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the KSI FI Recruit tag, which is the starting point for all recruits as their KSI journey begins.

Oracle takes a personal interest in everyone within FI.  She has mentored, on or off paper, many members on how to grow as a leader and potentially be a great KSI member.   She has been the acting Gen of three squads while maintaining here Founder position and responsibilities.  She is the one that has spent plenty of personal time and money to host CPL challenges, to assist many CPL's from all over FI, for the opportunity to compete to change their gamer tag to reflect KSI.  Her efforts have resulted in 30 name changes through CPL challenges. 

She is constantly working towards mentoring all those who are willing to be that next Founder of FI.  Her knowledge of KSI and as a leader is one of the reasons why she is very deserving of this award.  Oracle is a great leader and should be recognized for her great contributions to KSI.

Co-Founder

KSI SHINOBI 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) -CO Founder FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7889-ksi-shinobi-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -This member has put in a lot of work over the past year, he is always up for game nights and has defused quite a few situations in his KSI career.  Shinobi was recently promoted to the COFO position as well as being an active General over a few squads, while still providing guidance and mentorship to the would-be GENs in an effort to groom them to be able to not only run a squad but also to motivate its members and promote squad growth.

Shinobi has proven himself, time and time again, thus making him the perfect choice to become one of FIs newest COFOs.  He has flawlessly managed 4 squads and is the acting General of one of those squads, while training the next General to take over that squad. He is always available to take on new challenges and to push the members of his squads to achieve their absolute best.

He is very much known for his laidback demeanor and his highly infectious laugh.  These characteristics are some of what makes Shinobi so easy to approach.  He has played a major role in assisting the multi-platform transition with in FI.  This individual is consistently available for all of his members within FI to answer and assist them with questions, concerns and help.  

General

KSI FuzzyFinS (Rank - Division/Squad) –General- Intake FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15157-ksi-fuzzyfins/

Reasoning why they deserve this -This member has kept is squad afloat and has put in a ton of work in a short time.  Fuzzy has hit the ground running in a short time.  He is the lead manager of the KSI FI Facebook Welcoming Committee.  The purpose of this committee is to spread the word of all new members in FI.  This communication method is the very first within FI, thus allowing new members to feel welcomed.

This member has devoted 100% of his time and effort in support and mentorship of all of his members in and out of his squad.  He is always willing to assist any and all members in situations and questions that they may have.  He is approachable and very knowledgeable in KSI.  He has only been a general for a short period yet during this time, he has had to kick multiple members out of his squad/KSI for C.O.C. infractions and security /poaching issues. 

He has shown he is a great leader and never plays favorites.  He treats every one fair and equal.  He has a positive effect on his squad and other KSI members.  Fuzzy is constantly striving to improve and better his squad in order to grow and cultivate all of his squad members to improve themselves and encourage them to be their best.

Captain

LT

KSI Death Hydra (Rank - Division/Squad) -1st CPT Velocity FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16761-ksi-death-hydra/

Reasoning why they deserve this- This member has been amazing member of KSI.  .  Since he came into KSI, he hit the ground running. He always looks to help out in any way he can.  He has recruited 2 recruits but as an LT, he currently has 22 orientations.  These orientations have promoted grown and expansion within his squad at an alarming rate.  He has orientated many members in his KSI career and helped his squad out in many ways especially while hosting game nights and SGT workshop.

He is currently the Velocity Head Hunters CPT and is doing a phenomenal job with the team.  His HH team is still undefeated to date. Hydra is always looking to partake in many KSI wide events as well as being an active member in our great community.  His motivation is unmatched amongst his peers.  Hydra is always looking to improve and expound upon his KSI knowledgebase. 

KSI OY Boy (Rank - Division/Squad) -SGT Velocity FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18002-ksi-oy-boy/

Reasoning why they deserve this -This member is the most consistent member in Velocity.  He has missed only 3 meetings since he has been a part of KSI.  This member is not here to move up in the ranks but he is here to promote squad expansion and growth by directing new potential recruits towards the active recruiting members in his squad.  He is always at game night and loves to game with all members of KSI, not just those within his squad.  He will always direct members who have questions to the best person who can better help them.  This member will most defiantly be a permanent part of KSI.  He is an adaptable member and can fit in any situation and be able to come up with or at the minimum, know where to send members to, in order to make sure that they have the correct answers for their questions.

• Admin Guy

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FuzzyMeep 7 (CEO)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8-i-am-fuzzymeep%E2%84%A2/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I'd have to say that I have not had too much time getting to know this man before this year, and now I'm glad that I have. The way he goes about dealing with situations, sending out motivational messages to the community, and even being just someone to talk to when you need to vent. He is there to help. I've listened in on a few instances where he has completely dissolved the dispute at hand. Very diplomatic, very wise, and a driving force for everyone in KSI. As a leader should be for the community.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ImPyyy 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2917-impyyy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I can't even begin to say how much this guy has helped out in his position of director for KSI. I think that people have forgotten that he was in the position for 10 months. Regardless, he has facilitated the growth and prosperity of multiple divisions during that time. GZ and WI especially have picked up in activity and growth in those months. WI even hit flagship during that time when he offered to shave his head after announcing a recruiting competition. There was another point where had an entire week dedicated to doing workshops for the community. There have been multiple occasions when he has helped out members, been a huge motivation to those around him, and even gone above what is needed from someone in that position. He's kind of a badass.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DoCNeSS 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where to even begin with this guy? I have seen so much effort and work from him that I can't even begin to compare it to anything else that I've seen in KSI. From sending out messages that have to do with KSI and its events, quotes to motivate people, and even fun little raps to entertain us. He does it all. He has also singlehandedly compiled a gratuitous amount of information for his division, called "Forced Induction SOP". This not only includes a lot of general KSI information, but also additional stuff on how to deal with situations, a deeper look into officer ranks, and other awesome things that even rival our LEAD program to an extent. There was another division wide training program that he has implemented where divisional leadership would meet with the SGTs, then LTs, CPTs, GENs, and so on and so forth. Which has proven VERY effective in training members to be ready for anything that comes their way. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CheddarBob7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1101-ksi-cheddarbob7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - If there is anyone that you could see as a miracle worker, then this man is it. He was handed not only a division that was dying, it was literally torn to shreds on multiple occasions and left with 90 members. Over the course of a few months, DL grew from less than 100 members to almost 350, and even after that, had a successful division split to ES after hitting 600 odd members. He has worked so hard in training, recruiting, and playing with these members that I'm surprised that he didn't lose it during the process. I haven't seen anyone work harder to get where they are at today after coming back from an extended time of leave, and still continuing to do so to this day. 

GFX Artist

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI Infinite 7

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/202-damon/

Reasoning why they deserve this- Well, I have to say that out of all of the GAs/ADs, this member has stuck through a lot of crap with the team in the last year. With helping out with the banner renewal marathon, to even making side awards for not only the shop, but also events that we have on the website as well, this guy does a lot for the team. He even took charge over the department at one point and got things back together after a not-so-great time in the department. He has even started up a twitch stream where he shows people how to do certain things in Photoshop, for new and upcoming GFX applicants and team members.

Productions Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- Tohdoh Senpai (Lead Editor)

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10434-anya-alstreim/

Reasoning why they deserve this- From the day he got onto the productions team, he has been an amazing asset to KSI in terms of getting out montages, editing videos and clips, as well as being consistent in his activity with the productions team, which doesn't happen too often. He also spreads the word as much as he can about the youtube and twitch channel with upcoming montages and videos, so he is always on top of making sure the public knows about what the team is doing. Plus, he's Asian. ;)

• The Retired Greg Guy
Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI iLLuSiion 7 Senior Director
Reasoning why they deserve this -
iLLuSiion has been a great leader for KSI.  He has been helping me since he was the CO-Div in GZ.  He is always quick to step in and help out his team of directors when ever we need his help.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Paratroop 7
Reasoning why they deserve- 
Para was my director he took me under his wing and helped me when I was promoted to director he expained many of the duties.  Para works hard as the co head of I/A and continues to keep the community safe

Division Leader
Gamer tag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Heero 7 ES/SGT
Heero has been working hard this year.  Heero has been a dedicated member and has built up a family atmosphere in TW.  Over the last 6 months I have seen Heero grow from that newly promoted Founder to a Div Leader of the third largest division in KSI.  

Co-Division Leader
Gamer tag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jupiter 7 DM
Jupiter has been in KSI for almost 3 years and is extremely dedicated to KSI. She is always working to improve her division.  With her merit system she helped DM build up a close knit family connection.  Jupiter has built herself a strong leadership team in DM by leading by example.  Jupiter continues to mentor and build up new leaders in DM 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sworn 7 codivTW
Sworn has a take charge attitude he knows how to get things done Ive seen him come up the ranks.  Sworn continues to grow as a leader taking on new responibilities 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinister 7 Founder/GZ
Sinister displays a huge passion for KSI.  He is always works to help mentor his members in GZ.  Sinister is a take charge person.  Even though he lives in Ireland and the time zone could be an issue for some members Sinister is always available.   

General
Gamertag  -KSI Havoc 7 Cofo DM 
Havoc has been such a huge influence in DM and it all started out when he was General over Lethal DM.
As General  Havoc would help the other squads with setting up teams and helping to train new officers.  He is very dedicated to this community.

Captain
Gamertag  -KSI Iron 3CPT TW/Impulse
Iron is a guy that has a strong work ethic he is always hosting gamenight and workshops.  Simply said Iron is part of the glue that holds his squad together 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Greg 7 (Director)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/109-ksi-greg-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - As a division leader Greg was a hard working leader who always motivated his members, as a director Greg continues this as well as pushing to bring together the members of all his divisions in a positive manner to show us all that we are part of something much more. Greg continues to mentor all members with a tone of voice that reminds us all that you can talk with an indoor voice and still get your point across. Almost revered as a mythical figure as i hear my members ask about the "father of DM", the man lives up to his reputation.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cannibal 7 (Div Leader - GZ)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4492-wrath/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Cannibal is quarky, different, and out there, but also nice, caring, determined, and optimistic. Barely do i get a chance to talk to him casualy before he rushes off to play with his members or teach them. Always dedicated to his division, Cannibal still finds the time to encourage others and represent his division in an exceptional light.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jupiter 7 (CoDiv Leader - DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/72-ksi-jupiter-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Inovater of the DM merit system, leader of DM, and friend and mentor to all, Jupiter is a busy woman, but still reserves the time to lead her division with a friendly but firm attitude to get us through the good times and the bad times. Jupiter treats everyone with compassion and respect. Open minded she embraces new ideas as well as incorperating what has been tried and holds true. She has forver earned my respect and the respect of her division.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI L10N 7 (Founder - DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6581-ksi-l10n-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - My longest remaining friend in KSI, as well as my mentor, Lion has been there for my entire journey in KSI. All the work i have done with my division boils down to what Lion taught me from when i joined over a year ago. He has brought this same virtue to DM in the form of training programs, mentoring, advising, assistance, and cooperation with members across DM. Lion has made our effectiveness in training new members astounding.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DragonGod 7 (CoFo - DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11735-ksi-dragongod-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragon presents himself as a collected leader who leads with authority, but has a big heart that hold all the care and compassion needed to oversee his squads as a leader who can make the hard calls while taking into account the full scope of the situation. Dragon makes sure to look at a situation from every angle. His sense of humor is well incorperated into the words of wisdom he provides making sure that people understand what they are being taught.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nikki Pepsi (Gen - Menace/DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14082-nikki-cola/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Nikki is the leader that gets her squad together with care, dedication, and singing. Keeping the DM kareoke nights started by KSI Gremlins going all this time while bringing together a squad in a short amount of time to mold them into one of the most effective and well rounded squads in DM in such a short time. She has affirmed my beliefs in hope no matter how bad the situation. Her members come first as she works hard continuously to improve her squad.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xExplicit (Gen - Agony/DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1264-ksi-xexplicit/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Explicit came in like a wrecking ball, he has worked to help out where ever needed in any way. Explicit is optimistic and resilient, he works hard to get the job done reguardless of the challange.  Explicit is forming his new squad as a general as well as he did his job as a captain in Hellfire where he pushed to unite the squad, officers and members, to come together as a squad to grow and have fun. He lead his members alongside them as he talked to them as equals, not down to them like employees. He was a captain who knew how to work with others in harmony.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Juicy Hero (Gen - Rage/DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12865-luna-wolf/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Juicy was never outspoken, never disrespectful, she always learned along side others with respect, helping out and chipping in where ever was needed, never looking for glory or fame, she wanted to have fun and enjoy KSI. As a lieutenant she showed others how to take advantage of the oppertunities we all have in KSI and have fun. It is easy to forget why we are all here, but Juicy will always remind me that reguardless of rank, we can all have fun.

Forum Staff (AAP/MODS/ADMINS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PR3DATOR 7 (T&E Head)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/3188-ksi-pr3dator-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Predator has presented competitive gameplay to the community in a fun and attractive way that makes tournaments enjoyable to all. As he continues to look for ways to improve the department, Pred never acts condesending towards his fellow members, he always listens to the ideas of others. Pred adapts to the situation finding every possible approach to a situation to yeild the best results that benefit all of those seeking to enjoy the competitive aspect of KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI META (4CPT - Menace/DM)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16509-gregorybonner/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I struggled to select one member who i thought should be nominated for member of the year, but in the end i felt KSI Meta was the most deserving. This is because yes while Meta is an officer, he remains with the same love and enjoyment of KSI since he joined, a joy that i hope all members have. He has had rough times while he has been here, but he pushes past them to find a gaming experience that he travels daily to his friends house to enjoy. The man has a sense of fun that he hopes others will find as he offers fun games and help to his fellow members.

Senior Leader(Senior Directors/BoD Members

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ) KSI ImPyyy 7 Senior Director

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2917-impyyy/

Reasoning why they deserve this – ImPyyy has always been there when you need to get something done or even to just hang out and shoot the crap with. He has put in an amazing amount of work in KSI and has shown people you can do anything you set your mind too.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Greg 7 Director

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...109-ksi-greg-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – What can you say about Greggers that is bad, really greg will keep you company and square away any problems at the same time. He does this while still knowing how to have fun and keep the members entertained.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Nico 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...sinicodollaz-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Nico is one of the funniest people I have ever met and most will think how will this affect the division. Well in truth it affects everyone by keeping the members and those around him in a great mood. When members are in a great mood it shows by the amount of work done around that individual.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Legal 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums...87-ksi-legal-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Legal is one of those with an infectious personality, he can motivate those around him by simply being around the members and talking to them. This shows in his squads.