Jump to content

DL Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

Helo-pilot inbound! GET TOOO THEEEEE CHOPPAAAAAAA!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey DL I'm not gonna be able to go to any of the meetings or game nights cause I'm gonna run out of live for a while so if I don't join, don't think I'm tryin to ignore you guys I'm sorry xc

Link to comment
Share on other sites


You don't have to say it twice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I choose not to attend :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Gahhhh why you do diss?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey I am not a yellow marshmallow bird!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Oh gosh I didnt notice there was another Jr. Till now. AAAGH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

To all members of DARK LEGIONS, KSI Steelers 7 here, I will be taking a vacation from SEPT. 26 thru OCT. 7. I will be on a cruise and will be without access to my Xbox or my cell phone. So please keep working hard and I will hit you all up ASAP. DARK LEGIONS 4 LIFE!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

This is the start of a new beginning for many in DL, including myself. This is actually my third time getting back into the swing of things. I've helped build a squad and a division from the ground up, and I can and will do it again. Dark Legions ROCKS!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Metatron changed the title to DL Division Chat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...