Jump to content

DL Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

Hey xSMANx now that you hang with the best of the best I still owe you a sergeants training I'm out Saturday but you pick any other day and we can get you going!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Its been a great week! There's a lot of great things going on in the world of Black Ops II! Congratulations KSI Steelers 7 on his promotion to Gemerald over Death DL. I also need to give a BIG shout out this week to KSI Exorcist DL especially to KSI Locomotive KSI Ashen and KSI Pinky 7 for making it happen this week and keeping a squad active like it should be. They also have most Improved squad of the week in DL. I'm calling you Advanced Warfare! We're doing workshops and making some changes this rest is on you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Its been a great week! There's a lot of great things going on in the world of Black Ops II! Congratulations KSI Steelers 7 on his promotion to Gemerald over Death DL. I also need to give a BIG shout out this week to KSI Exorcist DL especially to KSI Locomotive KSI Ashen and KSI Pinky 7 for making it happen this week and keeping a squad active like it should be. They also have most Improved squad of the week in DL. I'm calling you Advanced Warfare! We're doing workshops and making some changes this rest is on you!

 

Thank you so much, PANTSIR! Exorcist is number 1 and we're going to make sure it stays that way.   :wink: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Metatron changed the title to DL Division Chat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...