KSI Atom 7 219 Posted April 25, 2019 Report Share Posted April 25, 2019 Let's see how fast y'all can reply back. Anyone doing anything good in April or going to do something until May comes around? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 2
Squeek 7 114 Posted May 7, 2019 Report Share Posted May 7, 2019 Hello DL, just popping in to say hi to my old home...keep rockin it out y'all! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Squeek 7 114 Posted May 9, 2019 Report Share Posted May 9, 2019 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Galahad 7 53 Posted May 11, 2019 Report Share Posted May 11, 2019 Hey guys. Want to be the big bad trio. Prove you're the best on Blops 4. 3v3 Domination sign up if you dare Sign Up Here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Scotland 523 Posted June 17, 2019 Report Share Posted June 17, 2019 Hi DL! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted July 21, 2019 Report Share Posted July 21, 2019 I can’t believe I have not actually looked at this. I may be posted random chat here KSI FearTheSLnC 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 I've looked at it but it never seemed too active lol but we can change this KSIGinObiwan 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 I like it to post information. The chatter tho could be posted elsewhere obviously. I think we can breathe new life into it.Like this if you agree:) KSI FearTheSLnC 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FAE 5 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 Hi y'all DL RULES Haha KSI FearTheSLnC and KSIGinObiwan 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 Info or chatter activity is activity lol KSIGinObiwan 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 It’s a Fae! Catch it while you can! It’s magical! KSI FearTheSLnC 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 Gotta catch em alll!! K.S.I!!! KSIGinObiwan 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LilDucky 1 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 Yup yup yup the ducky is here lol KSI FearTheSLnC 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted July 29, 2019 Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 Anyone else having problems with discord?¿ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted July 30, 2019 Report Share Posted July 30, 2019 The only problem I am having with discord is that I’d rather be on here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted July 30, 2019 Report Share Posted July 30, 2019 It’s a chill night for Ares if anyone needs a filler person for the Gamenight Squad I’m your man. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted July 31, 2019 Report Share Posted July 31, 2019 Yea I'm gonna try to be on here more lol @KSIGinObiwan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Follow 62 Posted July 31, 2019 Report Share Posted July 31, 2019 Hello my DL family! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted July 31, 2019 Report Share Posted July 31, 2019 What's up follow Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted July 31, 2019 Report Share Posted July 31, 2019 What are you up to today @KSI FearTheSLnC Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted August 1, 2019 Report Share Posted August 1, 2019 I was just relaxing most of the day from my daughter waking up super early lol @KSIGinObiwan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGinObiwan 19 Posted August 1, 2019 Report Share Posted August 1, 2019 I unfortunately can not rest until the weekend. Lol anyone gamenights coming up? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
December 601 Posted August 1, 2019 Report Share Posted August 1, 2019 1 hour ago, KSIGinObiwan said: I unfortunately can not rest until the weekend. Lol anyone gamenights coming up? Lucky. I’ve gotta work all weekend. Shoot me haha. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Follow 62 Posted August 1, 2019 Report Share Posted August 1, 2019 Gosh I havent had a day off since Sunday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI FearTheSLnC 8 Posted August 1, 2019 Report Share Posted August 1, 2019 Normally I work all week but I went in as tired as I was I would have gotten hurt or something si I didn't chance it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now