Mr. DropShot 228 Posted September 14, 2014 Report Share Posted September 14, 2014 I dont want to drop... I can't dropshot for craaap. but I suppose I could eat your Juicy tasty liver, Nomnomnom, aaaand I was rihgt wu puuut tranqs.... [emoji99] Lol ya I have to take them to calm my anxiety. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Apk. 34 Posted September 14, 2014 Report Share Posted September 14, 2014 ZzzZzZzZz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI GhostStar 0 Posted September 14, 2014 Report Share Posted September 14, 2014 Good morning DL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI DUSTIN26 0 Posted September 15, 2014 Report Share Posted September 15, 2014 Helo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apk. 34 Posted September 15, 2014 Report Share Posted September 15, 2014 Helo-pilot inbound! GET TOOO THEEEEE CHOPPAAAAAAA! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI GhostStar 0 Posted September 15, 2014 Report Share Posted September 15, 2014 Just checking in on chat! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIxxningy12x 0 Posted September 15, 2014 Report Share Posted September 15, 2014 Hey every I want you guys to remember that game nigh will be tonight hope you all will make it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIxCrAzYmOnKeY 3 Posted September 15, 2014 Report Share Posted September 15, 2014 Hey DL I'm not gonna be able to go to any of the meetings or game nights cause I'm gonna run out of live for a while so if I don't join, don't think I'm tryin to ignore you guys I'm sorry xc Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIxxningy12x 0 Posted September 15, 2014 Report Share Posted September 15, 2014 Hey every I want you guys to remember that game nigh will be tonight hope you all will make it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apk. 34 Posted September 16, 2014 Report Share Posted September 16, 2014 You don't have to say it twice Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxxningy12x 0 Posted September 16, 2014 Report Share Posted September 16, 2014 Hey hooefully you all can make it to our square meetinf Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apk. 34 Posted September 16, 2014 Report Share Posted September 16, 2014 I choose not to attend Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI GhostStar 0 Posted September 17, 2014 Report Share Posted September 17, 2014 Just checking in on chat. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI GhostStar 0 Posted September 18, 2014 Report Share Posted September 18, 2014 Just checking chat Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apk. 34 Posted September 18, 2014 Report Share Posted September 18, 2014 Gahhhh why you do diss?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI GhostStar 0 Posted September 22, 2014 Report Share Posted September 22, 2014 Hey peeps Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apk. 34 Posted September 22, 2014 Report Share Posted September 22, 2014 Hey I am not a yellow marshmallow bird! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FGA Vocality 7 37 Posted September 22, 2014 Report Share Posted September 22, 2014 Ksi assasin 55 please do not spam the chat Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FGA Vocality 7 37 Posted September 22, 2014 Report Share Posted September 22, 2014 Birthdays thursday yay cx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted September 23, 2014 Report Share Posted September 23, 2014 Birthdays thursday yay cx Happy early birthday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Apk. 34 Posted September 23, 2014 Report Share Posted September 23, 2014 Oh gosh I didnt notice there was another Jr. Till now. AAAGH Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Steelers 7 27 Posted September 24, 2014 Report Share Posted September 24, 2014 To all members of DARK LEGIONS, KSI Steelers 7 here, I will be taking a vacation from SEPT. 26 thru OCT. 7. I will be on a cruise and will be without access to my Xbox or my cell phone. So please keep working hard and I will hit you all up ASAP. DARK LEGIONS 4 LIFE!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI GhostStar 0 Posted September 25, 2014 Report Share Posted September 25, 2014 I just want to give a early Happy Brthday to KSI MsBuddha Jr. And want to thank KSI BlackStar for promoting me to 1LT!!! #KSI4LIFE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FGA Vocality 7 37 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Share Posted September 26, 2014 Sorry i let yall down Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI SWiFT x 11 Posted September 26, 2014 Report Share Posted September 26, 2014 This is the start of a new beginning for many in DL, including myself. This is actually my third time getting back into the swing of things. I've helped build a squad and a division from the ground up, and I can and will do it again. Dark Legions ROCKS!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now