Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Hey guys. Just wanted to stop in and ask a quick question. Is there plans for an Advanced Warfare squad on the One? I will be getting the Advanced Warfare Xbox One console and I want to make it my primary system? Thanks in advance guys. Im sure they will be. All three of our squads are Ghosts right now, and we can't stay on there forever. Lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Well that's good! Looking forward to having you! thx plus its why i added u to hang and game even if ur going to college lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Muramasa 7 17 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 @ Hawk of wars, yes we are planning to convert all our current Cod squads over to Advance Warfare along with a Halo squad. @NightHawk- get with me when you get approved to come over and you will be headed over to Assassin buddy! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LYCAN 0 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 EF goin strong, lets get it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Jupiter 7 81 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Hello all, I am going to post this here so that ALL of yall can see , learn , and execute (even those who arnt officer still need to know this in case you yourself get to an officer position or higher !! ) HOW SQUAD MEETING NOTES SHOULD BE POSTED AND READ!! - By yours truly ( Jupiter aka Jupi aka Jup da woop) 1. Formatting it : ALL MEETING NOTES NEED TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: Attendance Detailed meeting notes 2. Restrictions : Only officers and higher are to be posting meeting notes!!! DO NOT,i repeat , DO NOT include ANY notes that are ment SPECIFICALLY for generals, or even officers ( example: mentioning keeping the squad tag up to date, removing fluff, or anything that is ONLY in the generals job. if you are told at your div meeting that you need to start sending msgs on the squad tag more, you as a gerneal keep that info to your self. if you want to relay that somehow to your squads it should say something like this : " I ( the general) will start sending more messages out from the squad tag, so be on the lookout for them" but mainly keep that to yourself Only meeting notes are to be posted in the meeting notes section ( NO TEAM UPDATES or anything else ) 3. Timing : Squad meeting notes MUST be posted within 24 - 48 hours. If they are not, ( in my book i keep on record ) your squad did not post any notes for the week... which isnt good 4. Content and What notes SHOULD look like: Meeting notes should be - easy to read, when read the reader has not questions, include specific squad events and topics that were not covered in the div meeting Here is how meting notes should look and read like Meeting Notes 8/19/14 Host: KSI Jupiter 7 Attendace: KSI bob fredStony GreysGoodra KSI Bobo sagget KSI your friend KSI stevo 2 KSI whoopie press F11 yourFaceis KSI hh 723 Notes: WW - this weeks weekend warfare is 9v9 killpocolyse on Barbie Princess, to sign up go to ksiweekendwarfare.org ( include link here ) 7s vs Viewers - Thursday @ 7:30 pm est on twitch.tv/ksilive there will be 7s vs veiwrs on Barbie princess Lockdown- reminder that we are on lockdown, this means all recruits must be approved by a general or higher BEFORE going through the rcting process, keep lbbies and parties to INVITE only , if you have any questions please ask me ( the general) Gamenight - this weeks squad games nights will be on tuesday and friday, both at 6 pm est, tuesday will be on zompie apocolyse 4 and thursday will be on barbie princess Extra Info : sychoBob promoted to SGT no KSI Sycho KSI gyhtd promoted to 4LT that is an example of how meeting notes should be posted and read, you get a simple yet clear overview of what was talked about , so that if someone misses a meeting they know whats up. please keep this in mine, copy it , take notes whatever. but start posting correct meeting notes and attendacne . please and thank you all ! -3- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Hey EF how is everyone today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Hey EF how is everyone today? Good mom! How about yourself? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Good mom! How about yourself? I'm waiting on food :3 lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I'm waiting on food :3 lol That's no fun. Especially if you are as impatient as me. Lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I'm really impatient I miss my xbox xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 @ Hawk of wars, yes we are planning to convert all our current Cod squads over to Advance Warfare along with a Halo squad. @NightHawk- get with me when you get approved to come over and you will be headed over to Assassin buddy! sure will man yes that's the squad i wanted to go into Hey EF how is everyone today? good here just tired and hungry lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LYCAN 0 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Congrats on keeping the div strong, much more to come as they tweak the XB1, then there'll be a lot more converting. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I have to say if I ever get a XB1 I'd love to play with some one you guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I have to say if I ever get a XB1 I'd love to play with some one you guys YASSS. DO ITTTT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I have to say if I ever get a XB1 I'd love to play with some one you guys then either save up or try gamestop and pay little by little Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I need a job first xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 I need a job first xD ah ok then -pushes u to go hunting- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Share Posted August 19, 2014 Don't worry I'm working to it I've been studying for my license so I can go I have a few places I could already go and get a job lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Share Posted August 20, 2014 Don't worry I'm working to it I've been studying for my license so I can go I have a few places I could already go and get a job lol nice i hope u get what u want Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LYCAN 0 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Share Posted August 20, 2014 So love this div, so much to look forward to in this new era, can't wait to see what new FPS and multiplayer game xb1 comes out with. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 20, 2014 Report Share Posted August 20, 2014 So guys from last weeks division leaders meeting, our goals were to start having at least one division wide game night every week, and as far as I know, we don't have one as of right now. I may be wrong though. So if we don't, what do yall think about Friday nights? Also looking for people to host, and I wanna know what day would be best for yall. Thanks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Share Posted August 21, 2014 If anyone wants to game up on the one because I am going to try and play on there more, right now I only got these games: Battlefield 4, Ryse son of rome, and Madden NFL 25 I will be getting more games though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Share Posted August 21, 2014 If anyone wants to game up on the one because I am going to try and play on there more, right now I only got these games: Battlefield 4, Ryse son of rome, and Madden NFL 25 I will be getting more games though. I play Battlefield and Maddem pretty often. Feel free to add me! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Share Posted August 21, 2014 I play Battlefield and Maddem pretty often. Feel free to add me! Ok I sent it and when your on we can play BF4 or madden what team do you like for madden? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 21, 2014 Report Share Posted August 21, 2014 Ok I sent it and when your on we can play BF4 or madden what team do you like for madden? Im a Cowboys fan. Americas team baby! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now