Jump to content

LW Division Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

Just gotta do what you can! :)

 

do everything I can man lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Game night today all day bo2 back up.is Aw 

Hello

hey what sup.bro?

400 × 400 - imgur.com what up LW ACHILLES SGT checking in how's errbody what's good in da hood

we.gaming bro should come out and have fun

Hello

hey.bro you must.be new.it's nice.to meet you we should game sometime

I know!!!!! I plan to return eventually.

 

Welll.Lw will.be waiting

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey yeah I just got recruited two days ago feel free to add me XxREFLEX_DAZExX

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Whats up LW?  You guys are rockstars to me.  Greatest division in KSI.  All of you have been working hard and getting it done.  Happy to see it.  Keep up the great work and most of all HAVE FUN...  Thats what we are here for.  If anyone needs me for anything, be sure to send me a message on xbox so I see it when I log in.  I will get to you asap.  Have a GREAT day everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Yo add me bro ksixxdanthamanx I play aw ghost gears 3 and gta v on Xbox 360

I would add.you or you can add me KSI Nick 7  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hello Legendary Warriors !! If you guys didn't know already, the AAP Of The Month awards are taking nominations now! If you want to nominate someone you know for an OTM award follw this link: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/29420-aap-otms-august-2015-closing-september-7th/

If you need any help with doing your OTMs, dont know what they are, or are just curious and want more information, Feel free to message me, here on the forums or on Xbox live @ KSI Scotland 7!

If you are interested in becomming part of the process and would like to join the AAP Staff, put in an application here:
http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/29428-aap-staff-applications-closing-sept-14th/

Again, if you need anymore information please feel free to message me. 

See you on the flipside!

KSI Scotland 7
AAP Team Member

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...