Jump to content

KSI Trocity LS Squad Chat


Scotland

Recommended Posts

Daaaamn this chat needs more hungry vickings.. FLAW do your ROLL CALL GOD DAMN!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

the problem is a lot of members are just lazy... like me :P

 

it'll take a while for them to get active on the forums

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Well explain what the forums are, walk them through site, and make sure they are on the .org site. And Anarky, we need warriers that are less barbaric and more fierce, I recommend the Janissaries

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well explain what the forums are, walk them through site, and make sure they are on the .org site. And Anarky, we need warriers that are less barbaric and more fierce, I recommend the Janissaries

 

Wow, long time no see Renegade. How have you been???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Me, lazy?! Nope. Never. Just away(:

Finally back home and ready to kick butt!!

I love you all<3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

lol Renegade im a bit of both if you haven't noticed ;):P

 

and trust me we do inform them and try to encourage them to get on the forums. unfortunately they don't want to take the time to go on a website and post in chats. its all about motivation :Peace::dance:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I lied. My fishing pole is calling my name. Going out 4pm to about 7:30pm today. I will be back after that though!(: we just have to keep reminding everyone how beneficial the forums can be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Nah man we need good old barbarians hehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Nah man we need good old barbarians hehe

 

Blood thirsty, snot flowing, mouth foaming, teeth showing, snarling barbarians.... :growl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hahaha respected barbarians... Who brushes their teeths

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I lied. My fishing pole is calling my name. Going out 4pm to about 7:30pm today. I will be back after that though!(: we just have to keep reminding everyone how beneficial the forums can be.

have fun raven :hug: :hug:
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Who is this Flaw character you speak about? Lol!

Good night Trocity. Hope to see everyones faces tomorrow.

I love you all. <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I know that. Just giving everyone a hard time. (: I still get called sweetpea. Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Meh idk who odinn is lol Good Old hungry FLAW i do know him though.

And yeah Raven idk how many names you had since ive known you haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...