KSI CaptAm3rica 18 Posted May 24, 2015 Report Share Posted May 24, 2015 I won't get it for awhile. But I'll be happy doing Crota and VoG since your fairly new there is still a lot to do in the first expansion with Eris morn and such Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Revexxx 24 Posted May 24, 2015 Report Share Posted May 24, 2015 What is up Hannibal yo URDONE79 how's that Gen spot bro I hope you love it (: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CaptAm3rica 18 Posted May 24, 2015 Report Share Posted May 24, 2015 Thanks for the sig man. Its bad ass. I really appreciate it. how did you that Sig Good. Today marks my first week in Hannibal. [emoji57][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk it's great have you apart of Hannibal Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 24, 2015 Report Share Posted May 24, 2015 it's great have you apart of HannibalThanks, you too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Alley 114 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Share Posted May 25, 2015 So I'm only $1 short of being able to change my gamer tag to suit KSI. I'm hoping i can do this soon as i feel I'm not able to help out as much as i should be. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Share Posted May 25, 2015 So I'm only $1 short of being able to change my gamer tag to suit KSI. I'm hoping i can do this soon as i feel I'm not able to help out as much as i should be. Get that dollar Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Revexxx 24 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Share Posted May 25, 2015 So I'm only $1 short of being able to change my gamer tag to suit KSI. I'm hoping i can do this soon as i feel I'm not able to help out as much as i should be. What will be your GT and I could buy you a 10 dollar card if you would like Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Lil Freddy 127 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Share Posted May 25, 2015 Hey All In Hannibal Miss talking to you all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Share Posted May 25, 2015 Get that dollar We need to get some raids done soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted May 25, 2015 Report Share Posted May 25, 2015 What is up Hannibal yo URDONE79 how's that Gen spot bro I hope you love it (: Hey Revexxx. Yeah man. I am pretty much doing the same stuff as before. I do enjoy it though. My squad is really starting to come together. Thanks for checking in bro. So I'm only $1 short of being able to change my gamer tag to suit KSI. I'm hoping i can do this soon as i feel I'm not able to help out as much as i should be. We will get you fixed up pretty soon here Alley. You have been a great addition to Hannibal and I know we are all glad to have you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Revexxx 24 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Share Posted May 26, 2015 Hey Revexxx. Yeah man. I am pretty much doing the same stuff as before. I do enjoy it though. My squad is really starting to come together. Thanks for checking in bro. We will get you fixed up pretty soon here Alley. You have been a great addition to Hannibal and I know we are all glad to have you. ya np brother btw you can call me Revex which is my gt on xbox I just put 3 x's bc im an idiot but ya bro happy 4 u Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Lil Freddy 127 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Share Posted May 26, 2015 Hey Freddy! Nice to see you drop by Missing everyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Share Posted May 26, 2015 Hey hannibal wazzup Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Lil Freddy 127 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Share Posted May 26, 2015 Hello Guys <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xEpicxRain 18 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 Hannibal where you guys at Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Revexxx 24 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 Hey Hannibal i would like to play with some of you guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Alley 114 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 What will be your GT and I could buy you a 10 dollar card if you would like I'm currently checking the availability of a few as I can't do my original one as its 1 character to long (KSI LostImmortal (16) was first choice) I will let you know when i have a solid answer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 Whats up guys Keep up the good work!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RedsMustDie 4 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 Hey, just wanted to say I hope everyone has a great week!!! c: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Intricate 15 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 Good morning everyone over here in Hannibal! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JewlzKristine 5 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 omg its been a long week Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Share Posted May 27, 2015 Hey guys and gals. Hows the day going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted May 28, 2015 Report Share Posted May 28, 2015 Hey guys and gals. Hows the day going? I'm glad to be back on the forums for the time being. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted May 29, 2015 Report Share Posted May 29, 2015 Good Morning Hannibal. I just want to say, you guys are doing a great job. I am sorry I dont have enough time to play with all of you everyday. From what I hear around the squad, you guys are representing KSI and Hannibal in a great way. Our numbers are starting to grow. Lets keep the trend going. Above all, HAVE FUN. Keep it up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI ZombieLord 3 Posted May 29, 2015 Report Share Posted May 29, 2015 its been a while. but i am feeling froggy and i feel as if this is way overdue. some will remember, and look back fondly of these little inspiring messages. message of the day love and hope and strength are all just words until they are accompanied with will. they say where there is a will there is a way. i can only pray that everyone has the will to love, the will to have hope for a better tomorrow, and have the strength to carry on. sometimes the word tomorrow can seem gloomy. but everyone needs to smile and carry on. tomorrow is another day and it can be filled with love hope and strength if one can only apply themselves. love what you do and who you do it for hope it will not go unnoticed and have the strength to do what is right for yourself and for the ppl around you. signed Seamus aka Zombie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts