KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 28, 2014 Report Share Posted January 28, 2014 Aww, Nighthawk! I hope you feel better ASAP!!! It was so sweet of you to attend my CP workshop even though you were sick. Take care of yourself!! Bear!!!!!!!!!!! I love you! You are so awesome!! I seriously thought you were joking when you said pink. lol I can't believe it won by 9 votes, but you guys will rock it out!!!! Killjoy is amazing & I'm so excited for your future! thx i was better yesterday til a slight head came on around game night but i passed out after that so i'm fine now lets hope no more headaches lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Share Posted January 29, 2014 Good Morning TW after i drop my nana off tonight i will be on For gens meeting and to play with everyone!!! I miss you all in the 3 days i have nana everyweek but i try to make it up by seeing you all on the weekends!! wed thurs.fri im all yours i work a double at restaurant on sat tho si i wont be on till late and then sunday i pick nana up and wont be back on mon or tues bc ill have her after work TW has shown so much improve ment lately and im so proud to be a part of it! Your all such amazing ppl! Lets keep this rise going!!! We have to keep our goal in mind no matter what! “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.†- Bill Copeland If we wanna score we have to make our goals and make them reachable and we have i know that TW can do this!!! Also i may do a game night this weekend on either Halo 4 or cod bo2 so if you would like to join or even co-host let me know and we will do a mixer to get our squads together! This is a great way to get the members more active with other squads the more frineds they have the more fun they have and more ppl to play with online Im not the best typer so bear with me haha! And Flaw He is MY Troop a Doop! He loves me more hahaha! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Share Posted January 29, 2014 Good Morning TW after i drop my nana off tonight i will be on For gens meeting and to play with everyone!!! I miss you all in the 3 days i have nana everyweek but i try to make it up by seeing you all on the weekends!! wed thurs.fri im all yours i work a double at restaurant on sat tho si i wont be on till late and then sunday i pick nana up and wont be back on mon or tues bc ill have her after work TW has shown so much improve ment lately and im so proud to be a part of it! Your all such amazing ppl! Lets keep this rise going!!! We have to keep our goal in mind no matter what! “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.†- Bill Copeland If we wanna score we have to make our goals and make them reachable and we have i know that TW can do this!!! Also i may do a game night this weekend on either Halo 4 or cod bo2 so if you would like to join or even co-host let me know and we will do a mixer to get our squads together! This is a great way to get the members more active with other squads the more frineds they have the more fun they have and more ppl to play with online Im not the best typer so bear with me haha! And Flaw He is MY Troop a Doop! He loves me more hahaha! i agree but i hope ur nana will be ok and real life comes first before KSI and i agree all of us should strive for a goal and keep at it no matter what it is even if its a bumpy road to get there it tells u in the long run u stayed through the good and bad times just to keep ur goal in reach so lets keep rolling and never give up CaRmEnIa 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Share Posted January 29, 2014 i agree but i hope ur nana will be ok and real life comes first before KSI and i agree all of us should strive for a goal and keep at it no matter what it is even if its a bumpy road to get there it tells u in the long run u stayed through the good and bad times just to keep ur goal in reach so lets keep rolling and never give up She will be she is just as stubborn as I am and you all know how stubborn I am hahaha! And your right there will always be bumps along the way but we can do this TW FTW!!! “Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.†― Conrad Hilton KSI Ni9htHawkX 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Share Posted January 29, 2014 She will be she is just as stubborn as I am and you all know how stubborn I am hahaha! And your right there will always be bumps along the way but we can do this TW FTW!!! “Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.†― Conrad Hilton that's good i'm a stubborn person to have been all my life it sorta follow my grams and gramps foot steps in that way lol its like my gram she keeps busy everyday than having a boring life and even if it tires her out she knows shes accomplished something so i'm in the same boat if i don't got something to do i get bored lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI THEBLACKGUY 0 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Share Posted January 29, 2014 Ksi TheBlackGuy here, formerly 3LT of Nitemare TW, I'm here asking, begging for the return of my Halo Squad NiteMare, what do I have to do? Who do I need to talk to? Kiki 7 closed our squad do to our general not being online. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI ODINN 7 354 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Hey wats up tw, im looking forward to the gens meeting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 thx i was better yesterday til a slight head came on around game night but i passed out after that so i'm fine now lets hope no more headaches lol I hope they're gone for you & me both. I've had migraines the past 2 nights. I'm so glad you're feeling better though!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Ksi TheBlackGuy here, formerly 3LT of Nitemare TW, I'm here asking, begging for the return of my Halo Squad NiteMare, what do I have to do? Who do I need to talk to? Kiki 7 closed our squad do to our general not being online. u need to file out a return app i believe but the halo squad ur looking for is closed until maybe a split comes and they reopen that squad u want I hope they're gone for you & me both. I've had migraines the past 2 nights. I'm so glad you're feeling better though!! yeah i know the feeling last night mine was brought on in a game night with someones mic i told them nicely to remove it away from they're mouth but it kept going back so i dealt with it til my head kept splitting :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Retired Greg Guy KSI Greg 7 ™ 72 Posted January 30, 2014 The Retired Greg Guy Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Hey guys keep up the great work! I'm glad to see a bunch of game night going on right now TW is at 438 lets keep pushing the fun and continu the growth and surge past that 450 goal Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Hey guys keep up the great work! I'm glad to see a bunch of game night going on right now TW is at 438 lets keep pushing the fun and continu the growth and surge past that 450 goal nice glad we got past the 420 425 u wanted but yes let keep up all the good work we do in every squad in TW and will reach that goal Greg wants :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Come on TW jut keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming! All the way to 450!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Come on TW jut keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming! All the way to 450!!! lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Hey you guys how is everyone doing Hey you guys how you doing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Share Posted January 30, 2014 Hey you guys how you doing I'm going great just at work doing some files lol how about yourself! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 Givin a big shot out to all new members in TW!! What's up people hmu Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 u need to file out a return app i believe but the halo squad ur looking for is closed until maybe a split comes and they reopen that squad u want yeah i know the feeling last night mine was brought on in a game night with someones mic i told them nicely to remove it away from they're mouth but it kept going back so i dealt with it til my head kept splitting :/ Oh yeah, that will do it. I'm so sorry!! I hope the rest of your week is headache free. lol Hey guys keep up the great work! I'm glad to see a bunch of game night going on right now TW is at 438 lets keep pushing the fun and continu the growth and surge past that 450 goal We definitely will Greggers!! It's nice to see you stopping by here. Have a great rest of the week!! #TeamGreg & #Selfiesinthe7'schat lol!!!! Come on TW jut keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming! All the way to 450!!! Lol!!! Carmmy!!!!!!! I love you wifey!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Charizard 81 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 Givin a big shot out to all new members in TW!! What's up people hmu Nico no one likes you so mute your dammmm mic Domo you're the reason the suicide rate among the 7's is so high these days ! Oh that's cute Hey you guys wassup what team are you going for in the super bowl Definitely the Seahawks! Lame Seattle Seahawks & Denver Broncos. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 Nico no one likes you so mute your dammmm mic Domo you're the reason the suicide rate among the 7's is so high these days ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI ODINN 7 354 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 Hey TW, wats up? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4
KSI THEBLACKGUY 0 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 We had a split, but it went wrong I guess. It's been over a year, I just can't see myself joining a different squad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Share Posted January 31, 2014 Oh yeah, that will do it. I'm so sorry!! I hope the rest of your week is headache free. lol We definitely will Greggers!! It's nice to see you stopping by here. Have a great rest of the week!! #TeamGreg & #Selfiesinthe7'schat lol!!!! Lol!!! Carmmy!!!!!!! I love you wifey!!!!! yeah will just have to see this is to everyone in TW i am hosting a SGT workshop on 2/1/14 this sat on Ghost at 8pm est privates and up are allowed to go if some of u don't got ghost maybe i can do another in the week on either black ops 2 or halo 4 of those who can't make it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Share Posted February 1, 2014 TW you guys are AMAZING!!!! Keep up all the awesome work! Let's have a great weekend with some game nights! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Share Posted February 1, 2014 i hope everyones having fun and is ready for the Superbowl this weekend Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted February 1, 2014 Report Share Posted February 1, 2014 i hope everyones having fun and is ready for the Superbowl this weekend I know I am!!!! I can't wait for the food too. lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts