Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

Dude of course I miss you. I haven't talked to you probably since I left to go to college in August. I want to play some xbox with you and catch up because we haven't talked in so long, but I can't right now because I am looking for a new xbox because the one I had has an E74 error on my xbox. When I get a new xbox though we are playing some xbox. Are you up for that? :)

Well I cant play on xbox yet either thats why I am not doing nothing with KSI related right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and gentlemen who are ladies, and ladies who are gentlemen, so to include our trans brothers and sisters, should there be any among us living anonymously....

 

 

Seriously now...

 

 

I will be hosting a gamenight tonight (saturday) at 8PM EST.

 

KILLJOY is w/o a gamenight tonight, and I have free time.

 

So I hope to see many of my TW's Sisters and Brothers to my gamenight tonight.

 

It is of course a costume party, so bring your halo gears !!!

 

Love you all !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Been talking for a few days ith a player I met, and he's to join as soon as we're both available to go through Recruitment process, so I believe things are going good, in my personnal perspective. 

 

i shall go on XBOX soon too to make sure everyone else is fine too

 

Thank you for caring for us all Nico !

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good afternoon TW!!! Finally the forums are back!! I missed them so much!!!!! I love you guys! You're doing amazing work & you all make me so proud! Keep it up!!!  :wub: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


what did u need help with

 

 

Nuhuh...

 

You're too late now Domo...

 

She chose someone else to be the man (or woman) in her time of need.

 

Mwahahaha

 

------------ Love you Domo --------

 

I missed your presence you know, you usually post a lot every day...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...