Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

What is TW

 

I think it's one of those new apps on the internets or something like that. i blame the googles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

yeah thanks for a good time but I am moving on now but is anyone still wants to talk to me go a head

 

yeah thanks for a good time but I am moving on now but is anyone still wants to talk to me go a head

She is coming to a KSI that will treat her like real family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It was fun being here. I had a blast. I'm however going to bigger and better things. Good luck to all and i still love you

 

yeah thanks for a good time but I am moving on now but is anyone still wants to talk to me go a head

Gonna miss you guys. We had some good times, but if you want to leave, we won't stop you.

 

She is coming to a KSI that will treat her like real family.

I don't even... who are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Well TW we as a community have lost a few. This is just a reminder that no one is above the rules of this organization. We must always stay positive abide by the rules which are the foundation for our success and above all else be loyal to the men and women next to you. #stay classy #RFL

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well TW we as a community have lost a few. This is just a reminder that no one is above the rules of this organization. We must always stay positive abide by the rules which are the foundation for our success and above all else be loyal to the men and women next to you. #stay classy #RFL

 

Very well put Rated. 

 

Iam never done fighting

 

Lol! We all know, Domo.  :Tounge: 

 

Stay strong, TW! You guys are amazing!!!! I love each of you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hey TW just poping in to give a big congrats from FG to KSI Pinky 7/KSI Lux 7/KSI GameCrazy for there promotions!!! keep up the great work TW!!!!   ...KSI ROCKS!!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hey TW just poping in to give a big congrats from FG to KSI Pinky 7/KSI Lux 7/KSI GameCrazy for there promotions!!! keep up the great work TW!!!!   ...KSI ROCKS!!!...

 

Aww!!! Thank you so very much, Streets!!! Much love to you & FG! We still need to hang out together.  :wub: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...