washable 0 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 If anyone wants to do some recruiting with me later hit me up KSI NicoDollaz..that's what I will be doin.. Hey if you your still on at ten to night I'm down Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 u a badass flow Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI VILLAIN VI 7 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 whats up evil Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Pls add Kings Ranzom she is a Aussie...invite to games thx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Guys! ur all fatty mcfat fats Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Arson1stZero 0 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 Hey guys and girls whats new in TW land, been busy working on my article for the news team, I got my first article up, its about Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag check it out if you want let me know what you think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 way 2 go bro thst is so cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 Pls add FlawlessDucky. Thx reppin for TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 keep it up nico ur going places luv ya bro LOVIN TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIKill3rMill3r 4 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 Hey Outlaw how is everyone doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mayhem 43 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 Sup guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 ^ I think you ment TW LOL but yeah I'm good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 ^ I think you ment TW LOL but yeah I'm good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Modify 6 5 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 How is everyone doing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 good good how r u Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 I'm doing grrrreat!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 I'm good, what's up TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 nutn brag I'm just chilling home slce Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Arson1stZero 0 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 To do list: finish Assassin's Creed series before november. I think I can do it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
washable 0 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 If you haven't bought injustice yet you should Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Modify 6 5 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Share Posted April 17, 2013 What up TW how has ur day been Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIKill3rMill3r 4 Posted April 18, 2013 Report Share Posted April 18, 2013 Bolt Action is planning a Recoil/Outlaw Game Night for Friday at 7pm EST, I am hoping to see alot of turnout. This is a great opportunity for you to get out and meet new people not only within Outlaw but also from Recoil. In other news people are starting to move around to other squads so you will see some things changing a bit but it is for the better. Let's keep up the GREAT work guys and don't forget HAVE FUN! Anyone else wanting to join in and have fun feel free to join us. Bolt Action 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mayhem 43 Posted April 18, 2013 Report Share Posted April 18, 2013 when he kicks ur ass i will lmfao what? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Dynasty 4000 44 Posted April 18, 2013 Report Share Posted April 18, 2013 Hi TW!! Tune in to www.twitch.tv/KSILIVE for this week's Weekly Update at 7:30 pm est. If you would like to be on the panel or have anything you would like mentioned on the show msg me and i will do my best! Lets shoot for 40 viewers this week guys! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 18, 2013 Report Share Posted April 18, 2013 Hi TW!! Tune in to www.twitch.tv/KSILIVE for this week's Weekly Update at 7:30 pm est. If you would like to be on the panel or have anything you would like mentioned on the show msg me and i will do my best! Lets shoot for 40 viewers this week guys! Alright Kiki I'll make sure to spread the word around everywhere so we can get the 40 views I mean 40 out of 5700+ members we should have a few hundred viewers I have 40 people online on my squad chat sometimes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts