Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

Got to give some props to spoiled and brawly. ðŸ‘

you forgot thunder 6 she also did it reason we got 3 points we shoulda gotten 4points ....

but good luck sworn I definitely don't have a prob for trivia lol...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


so for HH we already got 2teams set up the Recoil and Nemises team Southside has that all set up and Justin aswell

for Halo I'm honestly not too sure alot of the HH players from Overload left KSI. We do have a couple left tho.., and idk killjoy..

To win Spirit Week we honestly need to win both games and not let GZ win any games..

I know we got a BIG shot for 1st place on BO2 but not too sure about halo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I hope to see more overload members posting I know you can do it. officers should be promoting this as well as sending messages. keep in mind our squad goals. we are getting our HH members together

Link to comment
Share on other sites


(my best friends in TW)

KSI PrinceETawn

KSI Cole 7

KSI Flow 7

KSI Hermosa

KSI Diehard69

KSI NicoDollaz

KSI Spoiledspark

KSI Payton 7

KSI Sheboah

OG Kush Nugs

ADHD Kid

KSI Kingscruffy

KSI Heero 7

KSI KingJimenz

KSI Worthless

KSI Ajapai

Link to comment
Share on other sites


well guys I think we got 2nd place In the spirit week even though I think we should have gotten 1st place because a couple of events we lost there got a little bit effy

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hey guys Nemesis is going back into rebuild mode again and im pretty much alone..if anyone has any tips to help me out it would be greatly appreciated I could use all the help I can get now

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys big thumbs up for TW for taken all of the prizes in spirit week well atleast most of them here are teams that got prizes Minecraft TW Team, FFA Winner, Head Hunters Recoil TW so look at that 3 BIG events prized kinda makes me wonder how we didn't get 1st place but 2nd oh well Next year guys we can't look back now :)

BTW Earthbound I'm 100% sure that you are not alone on the rebuild of Nemises, I'm sure all of the officer staff General and Co-Founder are also in the progress of doing so but if help or tips needed remember I am always here..

Link to comment
Share on other sites


well at times it sure does seem like it mostly with our officer staff not really doing anything and other members wanting to leave and join other squads

Link to comment
Share on other sites


thx sworn. alright overload lets start getting quality recruits, we just removed inactive members in our squad, lets have fun and keep sending messages to members on the squad tag for game nights and party invites. glad to see our members creating forms accounts and posting. nice work

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...