Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

Thank you for all your hard work MYST3RYx congrats on the promotion

what kind of tournament might this be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

it made me trololol

Also....Ls Division Chat.....cleared of Multi posts...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


actualy....its in regards to Multiple Posts....and Sheer volume of pointless and wastefull posts...I havent even gone thru and removed the Wastefull posts yet....but PLease remember

THERE IS A EDIT BUTTON....YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE A NEW POST

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I can totally understand why though i am a victim to spamming myself i just feeel bad he has to clean up after everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Can somebody please tell the General for Legend that he/she needs to make a "Legend Chat" so I can tell them who I recently recruited for them.

- Thanks guys ::D

I can't wait til Annihilate has it's split, I hope KSI Motivation takes me with him! :O

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Can somebody please tell the General for Legend that he/she needs to make a "Legend Chat" so I can tell them who I recently recruited for them.

- Thanks guys ::D

I can't wait til Annihilate has it's split, I hope KSI Motivation takes me with him! :O

The General to Legend is KSI xXSmurfXx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...