Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 eh i still rather avoid spamming in a non spam section. I usually require people to post content, but it's not crazy if i see someone being a little spammy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Purge Senpai 59 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 i guess so. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 Why no one else post in here ..... I'm sad Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Purge Senpai 59 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 It's like 1am lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Athens 40 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 I am always on, I read more than anything lol. I like to wait for the right time to post :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RiiOT 7 305 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 well hello there LS I came across this earlier... made me reminisce about old school LS LS DA BEST Scotland 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Wes 54 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 If anyone wants to do the Halo 3 campaign today on legendary hit me up. GT KSI Wes 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 If anyone wants to do the Halo 3 campaign today on legendary hit me up. GT KSI Wes 7 I would, but when I get home I need to do damage evaluation, lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Purge Senpai 59 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 I would, but when I get home I need to do damage evaluation, lol Sounds bad. I have no idea how the heck I just DP on my phone. Lol. My apologies. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Rawring Toucan 18 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 well we know I didn't do anything, im not home yet, im still up here, though ill be home in a few hours for 2 days, then go back up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 well we know I didn't do anything, im not home yet, im still up here, though ill be home in a few hours for 2 days, then go back up That would annoy me going back and forth like that 0.0 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Rawring Toucan 18 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 its only 25 min. away so, it doesn't bother me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 its only 25 min. away so, it doesn't bother me. Oh that's not too bad. Neverminds Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Trump 8 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 Anything special going on with LS today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 Anything special going on with LS today? Hey everyone! Look! It's Mr Trump! And I dunno about the rest of the squads, but we'll probably have a game night tonight :3. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 well hello there LS I came across this earlier... LS DA BEST "Don't doubt us, KSI would be nothing without us." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Wes 54 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 well hello there LS I came across this earlier... made me reminisce about old school LS LS DA BEST The old days! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
yaSrel eRsul 29 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 Anything special going on with LS today? I just mowed my lawn. Then had a conversation with an old guy- one of my neighbors, while he was holding a wooden pole with a kitchen knife taped to the end of it in his backyard. He started off by saying that he was a Viking from Norway. Without missing a beat I told him that I was a Spartan from Greece... I still don't know what to think of that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 I just mowed my lawn. Then had a conversation with an old guy- one of my neighbors, while he was holding a wooden pole with a kitchen knife taped to the end of it in his backyard. He started off by saying that he was a Viking from Norway. Without missing a beat I told him that I was a Spartan from Greece... I still don't know what to think of that. I would say to myself "today was a good day", and you should to :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
yaSrel eRsul 29 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 It sounds like it, but you didn't see the way this guy was looking at me and twirling his stick as we spoke. I was physically and mentally prepared to disarm and sweep kick the guy at the first sign of him brandishing it as a polearm the whole conversation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Share Posted June 29, 2014 It sounds like it, but you didn't see the way this guy was looking at me and twirling his stick as we spoke. I was physically and mentally prepared to disarm and sweep kick the guy at the first sign of him brandishing it as a polearm the whole conversation. loooool. That's pretty great dude Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Athens 40 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Share Posted June 30, 2014 So, I was looking through the squad notes for the other squads, and I found Echo's. I thought they were some pretty legitimate notes, quality information. Especially the last note. "KSIxScotland went Go Carting" That fact should be noted at every meeting for the rest of time. I hope you had a wonderful time Go Carting Scotland :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted June 30, 2014 Report Share Posted June 30, 2014 Facepalm Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Share Posted June 30, 2014 haha thats nice. I might do that myself Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Athens 40 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Share Posted June 30, 2014 I'll be sure to remember details from RL throughout my week for you to add to the squad notes, Kaze Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts