Committed Multi-Nomination

Kalakoi

Name: KSI NightGunner
Link to Forums Account: @NightGunner227
Award-/-Achievement: Committed
Reason-/-Evidence: I am witnessing for this member to be given the Committed award. I have known NightGunner since he was re-recruited back into KSI on 2/18/2017 and trained up to SGT the next day. He's been an important member of the Abaddon since then and has recently took over as General for me when I was promoted. He has been in KSI with a gold KSI tag for longer than the 1 year requirement for this award.

Name: KSI BRUNAN 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI BRUNAN964
Reason-/-Evidence: I am witnessing for this member to be given the Committed award. I've known BRUNAN since I transfered to Abaddon on 10/21/2016 when he was a Captain in the squad. He was a mentor to me as I progressed back through the ranks within Abaddon and is currently the Founder over WD. He has been in KSI with a gold KSI tag for longer than the 1 year requirement for this award.

Name: KSI Crummy
Link to Forums Account: @KSIWorkman
Reason-/-Evidence: I am witnessing for this member to be given the Committed award. Crummy (formerly KSI Workman) was a member of Abaddon back when I was first transfered to the squad on 10/21/2016. He's been a staple member of Abaddon for as long as I've known him and is currently still a member of Abaddon. He has been in KSI with a gold KSI tag for longer than the 1 year requirement for this award.