Veterans Day Forums Discussion

Brnk Atom

We like to honor the men and women who has served in the Armed Forces, willingly chose to make the sacrifice in harm’s way to keep us safe. Your service does not go unnoticed and as a community, we thank you for your service.

Are you a veteran? Do you have a family member or friend who are? What Does Veterans Day Mean to You? Do you have any traditions to honor the veterans?
Comment below answering at least one of the questions above to be eligible for the Veterans Day 2023 Forum Award.

I have friends that are in the military, Veterans day means a day to honor the men and women that give their lives so I can continue to live like I do. I feel they deserve far more than just one day out of the year.

My father is a Veteran for the Navy, we know people whi have died in the line of duty, remembrance day to keep is a day to remember them and to honour each person who has died serving their country 

I am a United States Army Veteran Serving 6 Years active duty at Fort Polk, Louisiana. Official last day was Jan 1st, 2015. Thank you to all those who have served on U.S. Soil and Allied Countries.

I have friends that have served our contry, or have served other countries. 

For me this day is to give the small thanks that we can to those that have put their lives on the line and fought for everyone. I wish our country did more for our veterans since they deserve more.

Thank you for your service.

I was going to join the marines but my family and friends were all apart of the armed forces and I appreciate everything you guys do and I'm glad to have you guys as family as well thank you for your service 

I would Iike to honor my father who served in the US.Navy from 75-92. old man you did your country a great service and sacrifice. The only reason why you retired was me. I still have you dog tags close and when I miss you I hold them. Love Tony (demon) 

IN LOVING MEMORY OF

ANTHONY PRENTICE FOSTER

CHIEF PETTY OFFICE 3rd class 

01/01/55- 03/09/2021 

I have friends that are in the military and family who used to be, Veterans day means a day to honour the men and women that give their lives so I can continue to live like I do. I feel they deserve far more than just one day out of the year.

Current Marine Veteran and Active duty army, I have several family members that have served and inspired me to serve so veterans day to me, means honoring them, and their time in, and recognizing their hard work and dedication to see their contract through, because i know that they were enlisted during the Global War on terror.

Awards

• Chief Operating Officer