KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 2, 2012 Report Share Posted October 2, 2012 Do you have to be Captian or higher to take the class? Joe I'm sure you will take the class and help SH out more and more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LEGION 7 20 Posted October 2, 2012 Report Share Posted October 2, 2012 its preferred for LTs and Up but i know that there is classes for PVT and CPLS Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
rydiamae 2 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Share Posted October 3, 2012 Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on the forums and I'm hoping that I am doing it right...I want to say hello and I am really looking forward to meeting everyone! KSI Hedgie 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Dragons x13 228 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Share Posted October 3, 2012 HI rydia!! its dragon btw Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Share Posted October 3, 2012 Ohai Rydia welcome to the forums Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Share Posted October 3, 2012 Hello rydia and welcome to the forums Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LEGION 7 20 Posted October 3, 2012 Report Share Posted October 3, 2012 Welcome to the forums Rydia and yes you posted correctly glad to see new faces around the forums =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 4, 2012 Report Share Posted October 4, 2012 Getting new people from phantom on here nearly every day or so is awesome Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Shamrock 4 Posted October 4, 2012 Report Share Posted October 4, 2012 It's good to see you on here Rydia and I'm looking forward to meeting you as well! Sorry for not being on in a couple days guys I've been super busy with work and school. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Joe 7 178 Posted October 4, 2012 Report Share Posted October 4, 2012 Ninja dude you to should apply for the 101!! You and hedgie can help dragon turn sh into a beast division Thanks dude. Hearing that from you is very much appreciated, and a great honor. I read over the entire 101 application, and know it's preferred for Captain's only and up, so do not mind waiting, however long it takes. Then, I will officially submit it. I could still fill it out beforehand of course though, and submit it then, as I already know what I want to say, as far as answering all the questions go. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 4, 2012 Report Share Posted October 4, 2012 Go for it Joe you definitely know your stuff and can go far in KSI! By the time they get to me I will be in a new squad or something like that lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 4, 2012 Report Share Posted October 4, 2012 [quote name=Hedgie ' timestamp='1349365987' post='145297] Go for it Joe you definitely know your stuff and can go far in KSI! By the time they get to me I will be in a new squad or something like that lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 4, 2012 Report Share Posted October 4, 2012 You should to Insta you have been around for awhile try it out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 5, 2012 Report Share Posted October 5, 2012 Nah I'm good trust me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 5, 2012 Report Share Posted October 5, 2012 $25 and you guys say I have no money. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 5, 2012 Report Share Posted October 5, 2012 Excuse me for spending my last 1600 on stocks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 5, 2012 Report Share Posted October 5, 2012 Haha just kidding with you Insta. I wonder how monday will play out.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Shamrock 4 Posted October 6, 2012 Report Share Posted October 6, 2012 Like a monday! But hopefully a monday with a squad split!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 7, 2012 Report Share Posted October 7, 2012 Everyone hopes so Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Joe 7 178 Posted October 7, 2012 Report Share Posted October 7, 2012 [quote name=Hedgie ' timestamp='1349365987' post='145297] Go for it Joe you definitely know your stuff and can go far in KSI! By the time they get to me I will be in a new squad or something like that lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
KSI Hedgie 7 62 Posted October 7, 2012 Report Share Posted October 7, 2012 Mist is my second squad split in KSI it will be nice to see how it plays out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Parable 37 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Share Posted October 8, 2012 So how is my rising star doing today? Are you guys pumped for the split!?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Shamrock 4 Posted October 9, 2012 Report Share Posted October 9, 2012 Yeah Bro of course!! I'm so pumped I just ran eight laps around my 10 acre front yard! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Joe 7 178 Posted October 9, 2012 Report Share Posted October 9, 2012 Being officially in Mist now, is just amazing. The feeling is great, beyond words can say. I can't wait for it to just start growing and know it will be a major success. I will still always consider Phantom my "home" squad, and be dedicated to helping Phantom, should it ever need help, as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
CallMeCone 0 Posted October 9, 2012 Report Share Posted October 9, 2012 was up erebody and dragon have the sig with corvo attano from dishonored Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts