KSI CoMeAtMeBrO's Award App (Awarded)

KSI CoMeAtMeBrO

Name: KSI CoMeAtMeBrO-/Glory-/Ground Zero

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3086-ksi-comeatmebro/

Award-/-Achievement: SWAT Team, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: SWAT Team: I am a member of the Glory GZ SWAT Team and also the Captain of a very talented team. Member Assistance: Recruited into KSI, February 28, 2012, Starting out in Unity, becoming a 4th CPT to General of the split squad Courage, and moving on to Glory as General. Then to 2nd CPT i've helped out many members throughout my months of being an officer and solving any problem that could conflict a squad as a whole. Have the members tell them for yourself.

Awards

Yo dude you've helped me in more than one way. You've given assistance when I was first recruited and showed me the ropes. You introduced me to a lot of people. And gametypes. Keep it going dude.

Ok riiot and acid ive seen you go through the ranks like its nothing from ACIDIKVAPORZ to KSI ACIDVAPORZ being General of Courage is really quite the achievement, keep up the good work

Awards

Camby, don't spam the AAP please.

With that out of the way...

SWAT Team - I can confirm he is on Glory GZ's SWAT Team.

Member Assistance - I can also attest he has answered many questions for people within GZ.