KSI Blood 7 - Mentor Award

KSI Joe 7

Name: KSI Blood 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-blood-7/

Award: Mentor

Had I been asked 4-5 months ago about doing this, I would have laughed honestly, thinking it was a joke. In the past few months, re-climbing the ranks and hanging out with Matt, I have really grown to not only work well with him, but respect and look up to him as well. His fresh, great and sometimes out of the box ideas work amazingly well. He is an amazing person as well, always there when you need him. I have learned that through the good and bad times, that Matt is always there as a friend, no matter what. He' helps me out with the drop of a hat, if needed in any way. I have even learned from his leadership ways, which happen to be somewhat similar to mine, and learned some new ways thanks to Matt as well. He leads by example always, and has the respect of all of DM, lower and higher ranks. I am thankful to have such a great friend and person I could rely on here. He is someone that you could really look up to and trust 100%, which is not always the easiest. Working with Blood, whether it be KSI related or personal, is always a pleasure. From our all nighter fun parties where we laugh, to ones where we form game plans, Blood is an amazing leader and teacher. This is why I claim him as my mentor. 

Name: KSI Blood

KSI Blood is an amazing mentor and leader. He always has answers to my questions, and what he doesn’t know he finds out for me. He’s taught me everything I know in KSI and continues to teach me on a weekly basis. Blood is very outgoing in making sure everyone knows whats expected of them and making them understand the ways of KSI. I by far consider him my mentor and will continue to learn everything I can from him. 

KSI Blood 7 is one of the most active members I have ever seen. I swear sometimes he has to either be a robot or have an identical twin that he shares a brain with, because he is EVERYWHERE. Lol no matter what time of day or night he is only a message away. He helps everyone he comes across with anything they need. I have grown to look up to him, I'm am always watching what he is doing, and taking notes. He is a true mentor, with countless knowledge to share.

Edited by KSIxROMEO

I first met Blood during the last Turkey Bowl event in the WW2 FFA. At this point, I hadn’t really met a whole lot of people outside of my division so I love attending KSI-wide events to meet other members. We were in a lobby/party where I knew a few other members participating and naturally they would talk smack. Blood probably thought it was hilarious and we soon added each other. It turns out Blood and I were of similar rank and continued to move up the ranks simultaneously. Even though Blood is in another division, he’s always been my go-to if I ever need someone to talk to or need advice, and makes himself readily available to chat if need be. He isn’t only looking out for the members in his division but other members across KSI. Blood has mentored me by simply listening to me vent, has provided me with guidance and advice (after listening to me vent), and genuinely cares about any question or concern that I bring up... even if it’s at 3am. Blood is an open, honest, and caring individual that I believe everyone should look up to!

KSI Blood 7

Blood is the one who trained me through the ranks. I probably wouldn't be where I am without him. As far as I think he has been a great mentor to me and others and I believe that he deserves this reward.