KSI Bane Member Assistance Award

Nebula 7

Gamertag: KSI Bane

Account: @KSI Bane

Reasons/Evidence:

I've been with Bane for some months now, and i've seen alot of evidence from my point of view as his general. Bane answers my personal questions for Productions or just some things i needed advice for, He answers the squad questions with alot of motivation and is really up for basically anything when it comes to helping the squad or answering the divisons questions. Bane is a great source of knowledge and i believe deserves this award. He always amswers my questions when it comes to T&E events and i can always ask him questions about clan ops

Edited by Nebula~
Didnt say what he answered for me

i can witness for this as bane was my 1cpt in hellcat FI when i rejoined and had answered questions i had myself about the squad and the way things were ran in it along with meeting times and so forth.

Witness statement updated

Since joining back into KSI,  Bane has been available and willing to answer my personal questions about the way ksi works now and I witness he has assisted me in becoming an officer by sharing his knowledge and by his willingness to help answer questions at any given time.