KSI Samurai 7 Multi Award (Awarded)

Fallen God

Name: KSI Samurai 7 DM

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1741-ksi-samurai-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor , Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: I think he should get the mentor award because he has mentored me and multiple other people. Member Assistance- he should get this award because whenever I have gone to him and asked him a question he was there to answer it.

Awards

• Admin Guy

KSI Mentor: Please provide 5 witnesses who claim this person as their mentor.
Member Assistance: Please provide 3 credible witnesses.

KSI Samurai 7 is my mentor.

He also assists me with a few things even tho he isn't under my division I have him added as a friend and we play black ops together he talks to me about things his done when he was my rank as General so I can keep up a active and successful squad he gives me a lot of tips from time to time he also assisted me in Web ops about the different groups that I didn't understand

Samurai is one of the helpful guys i know. If i need anything he is so quick to help out. He puts himself last when it comes to KSI we are very lucky to have him in this community. I witness for member assist he is a gem.

Member assistance.

Samurai has always been there to help me out and has tough me a lot on what it takes to be a co founder/founder

Samurai has not only been a great help in giving me assistance but has also shown to be a reliable mentor over time, glad I got to know this guy because he has been more than helpful on my KSI journey

KSI Samurai 7 has been a mentor to me as he takes initiative and is always willing to show others how to succeed and improve.