AAP Staff Applications: Closing November 6th.

Retired

• Admin Guy

It is that time again where I am looking for more people to fill spots in the AAP department. 3 to 4 new members will be accepted into the program when these applications are closed. 

READ BEFORE APPLYING:

Regular and Constant activity in the Of The Month Awards voting AND normal nominations is a MUST.

If you feel you cant give us that please don't apply.

COPY AND FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Name/Gamertag:

Rank (If applicable):

Time spent on the forums (Daily):

Experience in KSI:

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details):

Thank you for applying to this program.

Department Head,

KSI Doctor 7

Name/Gamertag: KSI InstaKill51

Time spent on forums: 2-3 hours weekday, 5-6 hours weekend

Experience in KSI: Former General, 2 years in on December 5th.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: Have knowledge of all of the awards. Always checking out the Of the Month awards and other nominations. Active in the section. A lot of experience with AAP.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Jezrien 7

Rank (If applicable): Last Strike Founder

Time spent on the forums (Daily): The forums are always open on my IPad. This does not add on to my time spent apparently.. But I am always online.

Experience in KSI: I have reached the rank of Founder of Last Strike twice. I have been in KSI for about 3 years.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I am consistent, active, and reliable. I have a good knowledge of how the AAP works and what would be expected of new members. I have applied to the AAP multiple times since back when we were still on the old site. I make a habit of showing neutral judgment in decision making. I will make a great addition to the team.

Name/Gamertag: Chicken/ KSI CH1CKENW1NG

Rank (If applicable): General

Time spent on the forums (Daily): :sad:Like 8hours/ constantly on throughout the day/ so 11 if you count lurking

Experience in KSI: TnE, Productions, Clan Ops

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel like because im a hardcore forums addict i can, will and already do lurk the awards section non stop, i also know roughly which requirements are needed for each award, but will do my homework if chosen to know presisely, i also know how to separate myself from the friend aspect and decide on an award based on if they meet requirements and/or actually deserve it. Plus i can do whatever u want *wink wink lol thanks for reading

Name/Gamertag: KSI Heero 7

Rank (If applicable): Divison Leader of TW

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 6 hr + a day

Experience in KSI: i have been  in KSI for a yr and 3 months, and i am a current Judge, Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I am very knowledge on the awards here in and always checking in on the AAP section daily and putting my guys up for awards or witness for other member that have been put for them, i am very honest and fair, and know how to follow the rules, and  very exp with knowing how the AAP section works. I am very knowledge about the rules and regulations of the AAP and forums, I have alot to offer to the AAP from aways being on the Forums to putting member up for awards, and being fair on any call that is made, I am always on the forums, i and always in the AAP looking for everything and keeping up to date on everything, I know will be a great member of the AAP if you accepted me.

Name/Gamertag: KSI P0W3R 77

Rank (If applicable): Founder

Time spent on the forums (Daily): Daily

Experience in KSI: Year and a few months

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I like checking out who gets what awards and I also myself like obtaining awards whenever I can and giving out them out as well to people who deserve them. I love to witness to peoples awards and tell them the amazing job they are doing in KSI!

name/gamertag: KSI Taywick 77

Rank CO-FO

time spent on the forum: just about all day

Experience in KSI: 8 mouth

why you feel you should be on the Team;i feel like i would be a good staff member for app because i am  hared worker i put a look of time into what i do i am a Senior T&E staff member i no i can do what it take i no a lot about the app department. i can take feeling out of the matter when it come to judging and i will put as much time in it as i can casue i really like the app department i fell that it  is a good department cause giving award to people make them work hareder after they get so that why i think i should be in app

Name/Gamertag: xXCokeCowboyXx

Rank (If applicable): N/A

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 1 - 2 hours

Experience in KSI:

2 Years

Former Marketing Member

Former Director of Radio

I have applied in the past but believe that I am a good candate now due to myself not being involved in clan ops.

The advantage of that is that I will have no personal bias in deciding on the awards.

Name/Gamertag: Robert/ KSI Domo

Rank (If applicable): 4th Captain

Time spent on the forums (Daily): I spend at least 4 hours on the forums a day

Experience in KSI:I have been in KSI for over a year so I know how some things are run over here and I know a lot of people not only in clan ops but also in web ops and I've been a General before and I use to be in T&E Staff and I have some knowledge within KSI

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): The reason why I think I should be on the AAP is because Ive been in KSI for a long time and im always on the forums everyday and I know when it comes to a activity like this I will be professional about it if I was accepted and Im even looking around the AAP sometimes just to see the nominations and Ive read the awards a whole bunch of times so I know if that person who is nominated will be right for the award or not and the reason why I wanna be in the AAP is because I always wanted to be a part of the AAP staff so it could give me something to do on the forums and make me feel proud of myself so thats why I think you should pick me to be part of the AAP staff

Name/Gamertag: KSI Cole 7

Rank (If applicable):  3CPT of Phantom SH

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 6 hrs or Mostly on through out the day

Experience in KSI: I have been in almost 2 years and have done a lot of thing on clanops and really nothing on webops except mod of a section but I have been through all rankings except director and down. I have seen a lot of thing and experienced tons of things that I have learned from and I try to be better. 

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I think I would be a great add to the app staff since I do try at everything I do but I try to do better than ppl around me or before me. Plus I havent really been apart of webops like I want to. Also I know what is deserving and what isnt.

Name/Gamertag: KSI LoneShadow

Rank (If applicable): 1ST Captain Phoenix SH

Time spent on the forums (Daily):i try to get on as much as possible probably 30minutes to an hour

Experience in KSI: I have been in ksi for Since July 2013

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel i would make a great addition to the aap section due to being unbiased and always making sure i am doing the right thing even when no one is looking . I think that joining or being accepted to the AAP Section would be a great way to give back to the forums and to also learn more about members and their great accomplishments and make sure they get what they deserve.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Killaflow 7

Rank (If applicable): Currently SGT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): about all night and half the day 12hours daily

Experience in KSI: Been a General in 2 diffrent divisions and a Co-Founder almost a year in KSI, Ive been a section mod, News Team and T&E in Web-Ops.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP(Please provide details): I know ill be a vauleable AAP Staff member i spend most of my time of the day on the forums and i get on the forums every single day mobile and through laptop since i am currently inactive in clan-ops i fouces alot of time on the forums. Ever since i first made a forums account the AAP section has really fascinated me and i have nominated or witnessed for almost every award everyday 3 times a day i come to the AAP section to look at the new witnesses or nomination its very inspiring and intersting to see what members think about others and for every Month nominations ive read about every single post. I would be most dedicated to this department and would be honored to be a member. I will not be bias towards anyone.

Thanks AAP Department and Doctor!

Name/Gamertag: mr. Gibbs/ KSI FLATLINER

Rank (If applicable): 3rd captain of unity gz

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 4-5 hours throughout the day

Experience in KSI:I've been a general and had to stepdown due to work I was also a former member of the aap

I feel that I should be picked due to the fact that I have been a member of the aap before and now that I have a steady schedule I will e more capable of performing the duties as required by the aap team.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Bear46

Rank (If applicable): Sergeant :sleep:

Time spent on the forums (Daily): Between 7 and 8 hours (includes lurking)

Experience in KSI: I have only reached the rank of SGT in my 1 year and 4 months online (on forums 1 year and 2 months) but it is true that I am a real forums addict

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I enjoy these forums and I am constantly on here. I try and keep track with all the awards, and even witness to some if I feel the need to. I know most see me as the annoying/immature, but when it comes down to business, I excel.  I feel as if I can be an effective member of the AAP. I know my rank makes it seem as if I don't know much, but due to these forums my knowledge of ksi grows each day, and I want to do as much as I can for my fellow members. Thanks for your time.

Name/Gamertag:KSIxScotland

Rank (If applicable):4 Captain

Time spent on the forums (Daily):Constantly throughout the day :)

Experience in KSI:So far I've been in KSI since Augest this year. I have found all my information on the forums including my position training.

The reason I feel I should be considered for AAP Staff is because I like to reward people for their hardwork. I also am very interested in seeing others fufill what they are working towards intentially or non intentially. Before and after work I spend all my time with my squad and perusing the forums.

I am committed and hardworking towards anything I am involved in.

Thank you for your consideration.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Shivah 7

Time spent on the forums: I'm constantly on the forums on my phone throughout the entire day.

Experience in KSI: I am a T&E staff member, and I've been in KSI for about 7 months.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I am a firm believer in the importance of the AAP section. I believe it's one of the important motivators KSI has to offer, and I'd love to be a part of it. I have excellent judgement skills, and I am capable of making unbiased decisions.  I have all of the awards and requirements memorized. The AAP is the one section on the forums I've had the most desire to join and I would make an extremely reliable and active member. I have the capability of being on everyday and doing constant Of The Month nominations and normal nominations. 

Name/Gamertag:  KSI FuzzyFinS

Rank (If applicable):  FI Intatake General

Time spent on the forums (Daily):  1-3 hours throughout my day, including while I am at work.

Experience in KSI:  I have been in KSI since June 18, 2013

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details):  I feel that I would be a good assest to this section as I really want to help the KSI members that are doing their best in their perspective areas by helping them be recognized for their stellar job and commitment to our community.

Name/Gamertag: KSI xSMANx

Rank: Free agent at the moment mainly extremely active on forums

Time spent on forums daily: I spend sometimes 12 hours a day on the forums but normally 4 hours or so.

Experience in KSI: I used to be apart of T&E Staff where I was a very active and efficient worker. I made it to general in clan ops before stepping down.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP: I am a extremely active on the forums every day. Throughtout the day I don't go an hour without getting on the forums. Except to sleep. I work as hard as I can at everything. I am a completely changed person. I have gone to hell and back in KSI and in the real world. I take constructive criticism and use it as motivation. Failure doesn't scare me cause I learn well. I feel I can help make this department even more efficient if that is possible because with the staff you have now it is very efficient. This department is questionably the best in KSI. I want to be given the shot at making it possibly even better. Thank you for reviewing my application and even giving me the chance to be apart of it. Thank you. 

Name/Gamertag: KSI Ghost Prod

Rank (If applicable): General

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2-5 hours

Experience in KSI: I have been in KSI since August of 2012,and have achieved the rank of General twice.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I think that I would be a great addition to the AAP staff team, because I want to help members become recognized for all of their hard work, and dedication  that they put into KSI. The AAP program allows members to set goals for themselves, and set new ones after one has been achieved. It motivates us, and gives us a big variety on what someone can focus on. I am on the forums daily, and check the AAP section on a daily basis. I know the requirements for the majority of the awards, and I would love to benefit the team in any way that I possibly can.

Name/Gamertag: KSI AchievHuntr

Rank (If applicable): 3 Captain

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 8-9 hours

Experience in KSI: i have been in KSI for a year my highest rank achieved has been 3rd captain and i am currently a part of T&E as well as head of FI's F.I.T.E Staff and the Productions team

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): i would love to be a part of a committee that promotes positive feedback and helps others become recognized. I am very active within KSI and the one thing i love doing is helping others with anything that is needed.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Lafayette

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2-4 Hours on and off daily. 4-7 hours if you include lurking.

Experience in KSI: I originally joined KSI in November of 2012, i reached the rank of Second Captain in Arsonist DL, then Lazar made DL-TM collapse in January, i quit as a result, was a hectic time. I returned to KSI on September 6th, am currently a Staff Sergeant in Fierce WI.

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP:  I mentor a superior officer (KSI SyKo), our Third Lieutenant. I try my best to make sure all of the Sergeants, Corporals, and Privates use ethical treatment toward other members, and i am currently a Headhunter and a member of our squad Quickscoping Team. In addition to KSI, i have been in and out of clans for more than 5 years, and am a pretty hardcore forum junkie. I have a general understanding of the AAP's requirements and awards. If you don't pick me for AAP, thats ok, i am just trying to find a place to rest my head in Web Ops as well as Clan Ops.  

Name/Gamertag: KSI ItS SmOoTh

Rank (If applicable):CPT Velocity FI

Time spent on the forums (Daily):1-2 hrs 

Experience in KSI:I have been apart of KSI for a little over 3 months, I am Captain of the Velocity Head Hunters team as well as part of FI's T&E staff. I am also active on the forums as well as attending Twitch events every thursday. 

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I should be picked because I am a straight forward person who is fair to all.  I enjoy putting back into KSI what I have gotten out of it. I would do my job to the best of my ability as I Take pride in all I do for KSI  and am sure other members will tell you the same.  Referenceswill be furnished upon request  

Name/Gamertag: KSI 30thMidget

Rank (If applicable): WI Co-Founder

Time spent on the forums (Daily): At least an hour. Sometimes more or less

Experience in KSI: Have been in KSI since February 21, 2013

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I want to do more, show more, give more to KSI than just be a Co-Founder over three squads. Being open-minded and considerate while still upholding the requirements and standards is a major attribute no matter where you are and where you go, and I can say that possess that attribute. I know I can't always be there for every single thing, even devoting more time on the forums because of my college schedule outside of KSI but I feel giving effort in any way shape and form is always greatly appreciated. I may not know all the awards and their descriptions out there but slowly and surely I'm learning them as I see people who are being nominated for awards I have not seen before. Last but not least, just being a part something grand would make me more than grateful because it shows I am being given a chance to do something new. Even if I don't make it, it is alright because I know it may not be a place for me just yet and just be grateful for the time and consideration

Name/Gamertag: Sir Predapuss the third

Rank (If applicable): Im lower than you

Time spent on the forums (Daily): I spend on the forums more than your mom!!!

Experience in KSI: well, where do I start

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I have soooo much swag yo!

Name/Gamertag: KSIxNightingale

Rank (If applicable): 4LT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): I'm always signed in to the forums and can be on at anytime of the day. If you didn't know I love the forums and am on it everyday for hours.

Experience in KSI: I have been in KSI for almost 5 months. I have made it to the rank of 1LT. I have been in 5 squads and 2 divisions

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP (Please provide details): I would love to be a part of the AAP staff because I would love to be a part of the group that help recognize peoples hard work in KSI. I am very positive and upbeat. I'm always encouraging members who are doing a great job. I am always letting them know what they are doing well. It would be amazing to get to be one of the people to help recognize all the good work happening in KSI.