Jump to content

Elite Forces Division Chat


Recommended Posts

Anyone whose got GTA V XBOne and wants to do a heist sometime hit me up  my gamertag is KSI Wes 7.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We are the elite over here in LS and we will prove it this spirit week

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Whats good everyone. add me for aw, destiny, gta v, the crew, battlefield 4 and hardlines, and evolve my gt is Gator xTGx.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Whats good everyone. add me for aw, destiny, gta v, the crew, battlefield 4 and hardlines, and evolve my gt is Gator xTGx.

Welcome young buck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey whats up death haze :)

Not much Predator just wanted to see what was going on within the division and see how you guys were doing ;). How are you doing man? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

hey yall. so I just bought a 12 month xbox live card on amazon for 44 dollars. it was such a good deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey EF Hoping i can join you Guys Division soon hoping to Make Friends here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

how long does it usually take before I can post in the shoutbox?

strike that. its up now. I think we need a 1v1 tournament for our division.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey EF! I know Scotland already mentioned this but a friendly reminder! Tune in Tomorrow at 4:30PM EDT on twitch.tv/ksilive as KSI Purge debuts Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One. Spread the word and join in on the fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hey yall. so I just bought a 12 month xbox live card on amazon for 44 dollars. it was such a good deal.

I've seen them as low as $34 through ebay and they email you the code I believe.

Check out cheapassgamer.com - whenever I'm looking for the best video game deals I go there :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I've seen them as low as $34 through ebay and they email you the code I believe.

Check out cheapassgamer.com - whenever I'm looking for the best video game deals I go there :)

awesome. thanx wes ill check it out.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Petition for a GTA squad. #homeless #politics #lobbying #doit #now #imeanyouscotland #imwatchingyou

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Petition for a GTA squad. #homeless #politics #lobbying #doit #now #imeanyouscotland #imwatchingyou[/quote

You know as well as me that wouldn't work. However we can try a GTA gamenight sometime. Try getting a full 32 invite only going, that's always an idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...