Jump to content

KSI Ignite FI Squad Chat


KSI Perplexity

Recommended Posts

Here is where Ignite members will post! Let's make FI proud and show them what we've got! The holiday is tomorrow but we will be working to get everyone in here and start off strong!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Congratulations!! I know how this feels! It's a wonderful accomplishment for both squads. I wish to you guys, and the old squad that created this one, the best of luck and a prosperous future!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Congratulations to everyone involved in this squad split. We all worked hard & made it happen. Shout out to the General Perplexity! It's your time to shine & we wont let you down!!!! Anyone on this tag feel free to add me on Xbox. KSI Droop is GT Ignite FI 2LT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Thanks Guys! Love from Ignite, and from me personally -  I love all my FI family - Y'all are great, and have made my life 10x better, don't know where i'd be if I didn't have y'all. No meeting sunday. I believe for any squad in FI - enjoy your time off and enjoy family and friends and especially tonight with 4th of July - Again I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you and love y'all more words can express - Thanks guys! Enjoy your day! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


My squad, my family, my friends... Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July. Mine was spent with daughter. Watched a few fireworks then when she went to bed. Minecraft with the Perplexity & a few others. Great day in my book! Enjoy the long holiday weekend amigos!!!

Edited by KSI Droop
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Big congrats to my new GEN KSI Perplexity you deserve it. Now lets work on making this the best squad ever. Get those recruits IGNITE and lets make them grow into our future leaders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Sorry squad I have been MIA the past 2days. I have gotten really sick & just now starting to feel better. Head felt like it was in a vise grip!! :-/ I will be making my return tonight or tomorrow depends on how long this medicine makes me sleep this go around. Miss you all! Your homie ~KSIDroop~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Thanks guys! And we miss you too droop, can't wait till your back :) - Spirit week is right around the corner so let's keep informing our members of how important social media and the forums will be to participating in spirit week 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


CONGRATS on the squad split and CONGRATS on your promotion to GEN Perplexity you deserve it!!! Have a great summer and keep up the great work. Make FI PROUD!!! :goodjob:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Today is Friday. The end of another week! Beginning of another weekend & a new adventure! Let's see what this weekend has instore for us.... I'm Back from the dead (well being sick but it felt like death)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

For some reason my multipost is not working right atm - my computers fault

 

Anarchy- Thanks, and we will! Come back tho.... we miss you :(

 

Droop- hey you! I'm glad you're back :) and feeling better for that matter too - 

 

Spearmint- Thanks bud! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


From what I can tell, you guys have a fine general here in ignite! This man has his head in the right place, and I have complete confidence that this squad will go far! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys just droping be showing the love 

 

Congrats again KSI Perplexity on GEN YOU EARNED IT!!! 

 

Every body in Ignite Keep out the great work !!!!!!

 

Mula out 

 

:stuff:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey Brothers and Sisters!

Our Halo 4 HH Team has some openings that really need filling so spread the word and come sign up and lets wipe out the other divisions!

You can sign up with the link below and thanks for supporting our family!

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/23388-halo-4-head-hunters-temporary-for-spirit-week/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Warpriest 7 changed the title to KSI Ignite FI Squad Chat
  • Scotland locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...