Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

Morning  sister  Apblis  how are you today :hug:

Im doing quite well big bro! <3 trying to be more active on the forums, my loa made it seem like an eternity!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

Im doing quite well big bro! <3 trying to be more active on the forums, my loa made it seem like an eternity!

Yea I know the feeling  I went on LOA  for one week  and I could not stand being away  for 4 days before I went nuts lol and it will happen again in October  for my hunting  trip for 2 weeks this time, good to have u back little sister :hug::)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


42 minutes ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

Yea I know the feeling  I went on LOA  for one week  and I could not stand being away  for 4 days before I went nuts lol and it will happen again in October  for my hunting  trip for 2 weeks this time, good to have u back little sister :hug::)

 

42 minutes ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

Yea I know the feeling  I went on LOA  for one week  and I could not stand being away  for 4 days before I went nuts lol and it will happen again in October  for my hunting  trip for 2 weeks this time, good to have u back little sister :hug::)

Yeah! when it hit 4 days i missed everyone dearly but what kept me from coming back was depression and not being able to remember things or make simple choices, it sucked but im back now and better than ever with the family ive grown into and help grow bigger! ^.^ Have fun on your hunting trip! you should totally take me with Cx ive always wanted to go hunting lol

6 minutes ago, KSI PaladnMouth said:

How is everyone today?

just has a headache >.< i fell asleep a lot today Cx tiny power naps. how is you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


22 minutes ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

 

Yeah! when it hit 4 days i missed everyone dearly but what kept me from coming back was depression and not being able to remember things or make simple choices, it sucked but im back now and better than ever with the family ive grown into and help grow bigger! ^.^ Have fun on your hunting trip! you should totally take me with Cx ive always wanted to go hunting lol

just has a headache >.< i fell asleep a lot today Cx tiny power naps. how is you?

I've had the same headache for 3 days, ever since... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...