Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

 

Yeah! when it hit 4 days i missed everyone dearly but what kept me from coming back was depression and not being able to remember things or make simple choices, it sucked but im back now and better than ever with the family ive grown into and help grow bigger! ^.^ Have fun on your hunting trip! you should totally take me with Cx ive always wanted to go hunting lol

just has a headache >.< i fell asleep a lot today Cx tiny power naps. how is you?

I could  stop on my way to get u before we go to Colorado  lol we would be hunting  Elk 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


58 minutes ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

I could  stop on my way to get u before we go to Colorado  lol we would be hunting  Elk 

Wow that's a big offer Cx I can't cuz I got work though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

Wow that's a big offer Cx I can't cuz I got work though 

Yea too bad but I understand :) next time  maybe lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

How is our lovely LS division doing (>^.^<) I hope it's well!! <3

 Doing good how is sister  apblis  doing in her squad? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

 Doing good how is sister  apblis  doing in her squad? :)

Very happy! i just learned i was informed wrongly and can be apart of head hunters! <3 happiest gamer ever right now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

Very happy! i just learned i was informed wrongly and can be apart of head hunters! <3 happiest gamer ever right now!

Which HH  the one for the division? For bo2 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, KSI ZenoMeta 7 said:

Which HH  the one for the division? For bo2 

yeah! just in general to be honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

yeah! just in general to be honest.

Yea I want to join in too but the halo 5 or halo 4 HH  when they start it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 hours ago, KSI Arsyn - said:

Arsyn has arrived B)

Oooh yay! Cx welcome thy Queen lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, KSI Arsyn - said:

Haha thank you Cx 

How is everyone?

Finally  off work for labor day weekend  how's queen asuna  and sister  apblis doing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey LS! There is still time to nominate your members for August OTM's!! They are closing soon so head to the link below to nominate!

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/32842-august-otms-2016-closing-8th-sept/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


KSI PaladnMouth

PARAGON LS

Third Lieutenant

(Was told I get brownie points, where do I turn those in for brownies?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


57 minutes ago, KSI ApBlis19 said:

Lol you got your brownie points paladn Cx and what's up my family? >.< <3

Good morning sister  Apblis :hug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...