Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

Hi loves! Minecraft has new achievements, so I made a new Achievement world! If you would like to join and get some achievements, send me a message :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Afternoon all, hope everyone is having a stress free day at work or school and have an awesome Saturday. 

PS. Miss Giggles is #1. 

Indeed, indeed.

 

Hi loves! Minecraft has new achievements, so I made a new Achievement world! If you would like to join and get some achievements, send me a message :)

New achievements on 360 and X1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


OK, so here I am sitting here in my car waiting on my brother to get off work so I can take him home and figured I might type something up for you guys.

So, I have over the course of my KSI history recruited over 150 members into KSI most have probably left or been lost in the mix of squad split or dissolve,however that is a pretty big number even to those vets of KSI.

I owe this in no small part to my diverse knowledge of demography, career history in sales and law enforcement. With rapport and a firm display of knowledge and a level of confidence you can get almost anyone to do anything that you want in real live and on Xbox Live. I'm going to stick to the latter on this subject for this do up.

The first thing we in KSI have a tendency to do is sit in parties and chat with one another. First you need to stop that when hitting the "streets" on Live. You may not have to be on COD but you need to be in lobby chat. I've even recruited ppl on Fable 3 when it was free on the 360. Granted playing destiny, battlefield, or even titanfall will yield a much better chance of finding potential rcts.

Approach. In the first 5 seconds ppl decide if they like you or not. With this being said it's not advised that upon meeting someone you just fire off the question "hey wanna join my community?"

This actually makes you seem desperate and off putting especially to females that have no knowledge of gaming communities,so avoid that at all costs.

Another thing, if you are in a lobby like cod that allows you to play with 6 players do not fill your party to the max. Bring instead with you a newer Sgt or someone that needs help recruiting. This allows you to play with randoms and talk to the. When you find someone that seems a great fit for KSI offer for them to join the lobby your in now you guys are kicking butt together. (That's where that report thing comes in, well the first part of our anyway)

From here start having fun and creating conversation, hopefully they have a friend or two with them and you now have the potial of creating a recruiting party where you are recruiting multiple ppl at the same time.

During these games that you are playing make that small talk, that and there rank in the game, k/d and game choice can tell you allot without having to ask a single question, that and their gamer score. With the small talk, asking them what they do for a living, if they work you know they are over 15 (check), checking gamer score can see what sorts of games they like to play (fan favorite GTA5,Battlefield... great would be an awesome person for game nights and now you have something to offer)

Some of the statements and questions I ask while we are actually playing games is to find their (Hot Buttons)

I might say that I usually don't play with random players because of the level of disrespect that many ppl have on (this game),or that random players don't play as a team or for the objectives in the game.

If they agree or, hopefully strongly agree, then I know I've found another hot button.

Games, talk about other games other than the one you are playing. This gets you an idea of how much the person would be interested in game nights, although having a player that pretty much only plays cod is great allot in KSI will not just sit on cod all the time. This is also essential if you are recruiting ppl from games other than our flagship game (Advanced Warfare on Xbox One) or if another squad is reading this whatever your squads meetings are held on.

So after you have played a few games with them, the avg game in aw takes 10 minutes regardless of game type unless you are just pooping on the other team every game. Ask the person(s) have they ever been apart of a gaming community, and from there start to tell them about KSI. The way I do this goes something like this.

"When I first started gaming and playing first person shooters I really sucked at them (lol I no longer suck at them in case ur wondering I'm usually always in the top 3 of the leader boards in any game type), and I was offered to join KSI back in 2012 where I was able to meet allot of players that helped me and we just didn't play cod but games like GTA Skyrim and fable 3 (use your own experience). We do have our competitive squads where skill does matter but overall KSI isn't skill based.

I really think you would be a great addition to our community as it adds a different aura to Playing those games that you already are playing, you would basically being playing those same games with a great team and ppl that can help you advance in those games like GTA5 Assassin's Creed, and Dragon's Age. The only thing our community does is take out the irritation of playing with random players all the time and helping you get all those unlocks."

Depending on what they say to that I will alter my dialog. At this point I'm no longer trying to find hot buttons but objections as to why they wouldn't want to join my amazing community.

I try to over ride all objections.

If they really have no objection then I tell them about the forums the contests for real prizes (I as a 1st cpt have actual held a game night for my squad have given away titanfall for free to the winner when it first came out) and twitch broadcasts.

If they say no, I repeat my dialog until I get a yes.

That last part may sound crazy however EVERY SINGLE successful marketing and sales company uses this tactic. No matter if it's a car sales person, life alert, or timeshare. Belive me it works.

Once you get them interested and wanting to join you need to let them know that they do not need to change their name however we all change our bio and location (motto if ur on 360 still). By doing this and letting them know this ahead of time you save yourself the trouble of having them potentially backing out Bc of this.

(when I used to sell timeshares I used to take 20 dollars from random ppl i just met as "deposits" from them [honestly it was just part of my pay check I kept it] however once I got them interested and hooked on going to a preview of a resort I would let them know that I did have to take a 20 dollar deposit from them but that I would get to that towards the end.

Also I doubt that you will ever run into this but ANYONE from Southern Africa and the middle east will actually take offense to you asking for any type of payment after they have agreed to do what you want them to do. It's part of their culture.

And you will meet irreversible opposition.

From here is smooth sailing. But make it as quick as possible.

-code of conduct

-pause for questions

-explain what a division and squad is. (You would be surprised how many ppl I've run into that didn't know what DR stood for or what it even was)

-rank structure up to founder and who they are. (Honestly I really don't place too much emphasis on the Co-Fo or founder, but explain more and who the gen and captain is. If I see the gen or captains on I will usually invite them to the party after everything in done.

For the next part you want enter everyone into a party chat.

-have the player(s) alter their bio and there location. Remember that KSI doesn't allow derogatory things in our bios such as racist comments or sexual nature (rule 10 in COC)

also in this I perform a security check on their friends list and check for black listed players,clans and communities.

-have them add the squad tag and rct tag.

If done right, not counting the game time, this process should only take you 15 to 20 minutes max.

If you follow this I promise you that you will rct at least 1 person a day if you put the effort in to doing it.

In most sales and marketing companies for every 10 ppl you pitch you will only receive 1 "yes" so don't get discouraged. By following this method however you will rct ppl you actually enjoy playing with making your squad all that much better.

Hope you guys read and enjoy this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

OK, so here I am sitting here in my car waiting on my brother to get off work so I can take him home and figured I might type something up for you guys.

So, I have over the course of my KSI history recruited over 150 members into KSI most have probably left or been lost in the mix of squad split or dissolve,however that is a pretty big number even to those vets of KSI.

I owe this in no small part to my diverse knowledge of demography, career history in sales and law enforcement. With rapport and a firm display of knowledge and a level of confidence you can get almost anyone to do anything that you want in real live and on Xbox Live. I'm going to stick to the latter on this subject for this do up.

The first thing we in KSI have a tendency to do is sit in parties and chat with one another. First you need to stop that when hitting the "streets" on Live. You may not have to be on COD but you need to be in lobby chat. I've even recruited ppl on Fable 3 when it was free on the 360. Granted playing destiny, battlefield, or even titanfall will yield a much better chance of finding potential rcts.

Approach. In the first 5 seconds ppl decide if they like you or not. With this being said it's not advised that upon meeting someone you just fire off the question "hey wanna join my community?"

This actually makes you seem desperate and off putting especially to females that have no knowledge of gaming communities,so avoid that at all costs.

Another thing, if you are in a lobby like cod that allows you to play with 6 players do not fill your party to the max. Bring instead with you a newer Sgt or someone that needs help recruiting. This allows you to play with randoms and talk to the. When you find someone that seems a great fit for KSI offer for them to join the lobby your in now you guys are kicking butt together. (That's where that report thing comes in, well the first part of our anyway)

From here start having fun and creating conversation, hopefully they have a friend or two with them and you now have the potial of creating a recruiting party where you are recruiting multiple ppl at the same time.

During these games that you are playing make that small talk, that and there rank in the game, k/d and game choice can tell you allot without having to ask a single question, that and their gamer score. With the small talk, asking them what they do for a living, if they work you know they are over 15 (check), checking gamer score can see what sorts of games they like to play (fan favorite GTA5,Battlefield... great would be an awesome person for game nights and now you have something to offer)

Some of the statements and questions I ask while we are actually playing games is to find their (Hot Buttons)

I might say that I usually don't play with random players because of the level of disrespect that many ppl have on (this game),or that random players don't play as a team or for the objectives in the game.

If they agree or, hopefully strongly agree, then I know I've found another hot button.

Games, talk about other games other than the one you are playing. This gets you an idea of how much the person would be interested in game nights, although having a player that pretty much only plays cod is great allot in KSI will not just sit on cod all the time. This is also essential if you are recruiting ppl from games other than our flagship game (Advanced Warfare on Xbox One) or if another squad is reading this whatever your squads meetings are held on.

So after you have played a few games with them, the avg game in aw takes 10 minutes regardless of game type unless you are just pooping on the other team every game. Ask the person(s) have they ever been apart of a gaming community, and from there start to tell them about KSI. The way I do this goes something like this.

"When I first started gaming and playing first person shooters I really sucked at them (lol I no longer suck at them in case ur wondering I'm usually always in the top 3 of the leader boards in any game type), and I was offered to join KSI back in 2012 where I was able to meet allot of players that helped me and we just didn't play cod but games like GTA Skyrim and fable 3 (use your own experience). We do have our competitive squads where skill does matter but overall KSI isn't skill based.

I really think you would be a great addition to our community as it adds a different aura to Playing those games that you already are playing, you would basically being playing those same games with a great team and ppl that can help you advance in those games like GTA5 Assassin's Creed, and Dragon's Age. The only thing our community does is take out the irritation of playing with random players all the time and helping you get all those unlocks."

Depending on what they say to that I will alter my dialog. At this point I'm no longer trying to find hot buttons but objections as to why they wouldn't want to join my amazing community.

I try to over ride all objections.

If they really have no objection then I tell them about the forums the contests for real prizes (I as a 1st cpt have actual held a game night for my squad have given away titanfall for free to the winner when it first came out) and twitch broadcasts.

If they say no, I repeat my dialog until I get a yes.

That last part may sound crazy however EVERY SINGLE successful marketing and sales company uses this tactic. No matter if it's a car sales person, life alert, or timeshare. Belive me it works.

Once you get them interested and wanting to join you need to let them know that they do not need to change their name however we all change our bio and location (motto if ur on 360 still). By doing this and letting them know this ahead of time you save yourself the trouble of having them potentially backing out Bc of this.

(when I used to sell timeshares I used to take 20 dollars from random ppl i just met as "deposits" from them [honestly it was just part of my pay check I kept it] however once I got them interested and hooked on going to a preview of a resort I would let them know that I did have to take a 20 dollar deposit from them but that I would get to that towards the end.

Also I doubt that you will ever run into this but ANYONE from Southern Africa and the middle east will actually take offense to you asking for any type of payment after they have agreed to do what you want them to do. It's part of their culture.

And you will meet irreversible opposition.

From here is smooth sailing. But make it as quick as possible.

-code of conduct

-pause for questions

-explain what a division and squad is. (You would be surprised how many ppl I've run into that didn't know what DR stood for or what it even was)

-rank structure up to founder and who they are. (Honestly I really don't place too much emphasis on the Co-Fo or founder, but explain more and who the gen and captain is. If I see the gen or captains on I will usually invite them to the party after everything in done.

For the next part you want enter everyone into a party chat.

-have the player(s) alter their bio and there location. Remember that KSI doesn't allow derogatory things in our bios such as racist comments or sexual nature (rule 10 in COC)

also in this I perform a security check on their friends list and check for black listed players,clans and communities.

-have them add the squad tag and rct tag.

If done right, not counting the game time, this process should only take you 15 to 20 minutes max.

If you follow this I promise you that you will rct at least 1 person a day if you put the effort in to doing it.

In most sales and marketing companies for every 10 ppl you pitch you will only receive 1 "yes" so don't get discouraged. By following this method however you will rct ppl you actually enjoy playing with making your squad all that much better.

Hope you guys read and enjoy this.

Why do you have to be in the X1 squad?? lol :Tounge:

This is awesome! I think this is a great way to recruit new members. You want to get to know the person a little and explain what KSI means. Just because you send out a message saying "Hey do you want to join KSI?" and then going right into recruiting, may or may not get quality members. You are a genius my friend. I think everyone should try using this method!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Lol blame that on my girlfriend that preordered me an Xbox on my birthday.

She's a keeper!! lol I let my husband buy the R2D2 console when it came out. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Herro DR Just stopped in to Give a Good Morning Post:)

Herro! :hug:

Good morning DR!! Today is a big day!!! Lets be ready!!! This is a HUGE moment for us! We should all be proud of this!! Great job everyone!!

:frantics:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Herro! :hug:

Good morning DR!! Today is a big day!!! Lets be ready!!! This is a HUGE moment for us! We should all be proud of this!! Great job everyone!!

:frantics:

How are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Congratulations to everyone on the tremendous effort that been put forth here. Everyone in this division has worked so hard for today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Goodbye Divine Reign, My last 5 months here were the best. It's been my home. We all put in our time and effort into making DR the best division. Some of us will continue in DR, and some in MP. Continue with what's happening in DR.

I wish you and everyone luck in the newly created division! Make MP the way you will always remember DR. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


e7833feadaa411c41a6a176f7a301e1d.jpgImage created by KSI ShadowFlame (Brutal DM)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys, I'm Starset, I'm over in Samurai LW as a 3CPT. How are you?

Hey!! We are doing great! How are you?

 

Hello DR. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys. How is everyone?

Clan wars on advanced warfare is this weekend.

If you are looking for some ppl to run with hit me up. I'm on Xbox One. My forums name is the same as my gamer tag.

KSIGhostLight22

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Good morning DR. I'll be starting to stream again soon, so if you would like to join me or offer assistance, PM me or kik or skype me. Have a good weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...