The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 7 minutes ago, Cinnamon casserole said: Ah ok yeah its fun to hang out with CD! sweet remind me again whats AAP? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Finally FaIIout 99 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 Just now, The Icy Scopez said: sweet remind me again whats AAP? Awards and Achievements Program and we give out the awards on the forums do the OTM's, OTY's, and Outstanding Services Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 2 minutes ago, Cinnamon casserole said: Awards and Achievements Program and we give out the awards on the forums do the OTM's, OTY's, and Outstanding Services oh yeah web ops always confused me lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Finally FaIIout 99 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 Just now, The Icy Scopez said: oh yeah web ops always confused me lol lol I love web ops to death Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 9 minutes ago, Cinnamon casserole said: lol I love web ops to death I know nothing about them help fix this confusion from upon me lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Finally FaIIout 99 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 Just now, The Icy Scopez said: I know nothing about them help fix this confusion from upon me lol Ok here I'll go in-depth sorta Graphics: See the pictures that say FaIIout in them they make the forum banners and do signatures like the one you have as well Productions: Streams events News: Writes news on recent events and other things like game reviews History: Sometimes makes articles on recent events clan ops wise and documents KSI ongoing and past history Marketing: I assume this is to rep. each division and take input from members what they'd buy or what they'd like to see merch wise and etc. T&E: Does Weekend Warfare's and hosts KSI's tournaments and a lot of other cool things Courts: Handle Cases like DNH's and Blacklist Appeals Mod. Team: Moderate the forums and keep them organized and clean from spam or s*** posting Awards and Achievements Program: Gives out the awards on the forums and does OTM's, OTY's, and handle the Outstanding service awards (I think I covered them all hope it helps!) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 5 minutes ago, Cinnamon casserole said: Ok here I'll go in-depth sorta Graphics: See the pictures that say FaIIout in them they make the forum banners and do signatures like the one you have as well Productions: Streams events News: Writes news on recent events and other things like game reviews History: Sometimes makes articles on recent events clan ops wise and documents KSI ongoing and past history Marketing: I assume this is to rep. each division and take input from members what they'd buy or what they'd like to see merch wise and etc. T&E: Does Weekend Warfare's and hosts KSI's tournaments and a lot of other cool things Courts: Handle Cases like DNH's and Blacklist Appeals Mod. Team: Moderate the forums and keep them organized and clean from spam or s*** posting Awards and Achievements Program: Gives out the awards on the forums and does OTM's, OTY's, and handle the Outstanding service awards (I think I covered them all hope it helps!) yeah it makes sense. feels like I should have already known that though lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Finally FaIIout 99 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 Just now, The Icy Scopez said: yeah it makes sense. feels like I should have already known that though lol lol its all good hey its a free post Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 Just now, Cinnamon casserole said: lol its all good hey its a free post then again maybe i did know back then its been years lol wish they would hurry up with the join app ready to get back into it and looks like CD could use the activity on the forums lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Finally FaIIout 99 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 35 minutes ago, The Icy Scopez said: then again maybe i did know back then its been years lol wish they would hurry up with the join app ready to get back into it and looks like CD could use the activity on the forums lol Lol hey more activity is always good I live half my life on the forums it feels like lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 7 minutes ago, Cinnamon casserole said: Lol hey more activity is always good I live half my life on the forums it feels like lol. I'm that guy that's like belong to one squad on the forums? LOL no I used to post on every squad chat in my division and a few others I like to keep activity lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Finally FaIIout 99 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 8 minutes ago, The Icy Scopez said: I'm that guy that's like belong to one squad on the forums? LOL no I used to post on every squad chat in my division and a few others I like to keep activity lol Exactly I like to post everywhere possible at times and other times I'll just stalk but in the 4 months I've been on here I've posted quite a bit as you can see lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Icy Scopez 27 Posted October 16, 2017 Report Share Posted October 16, 2017 13 minutes ago, Cinnamon casserole said: Exactly I like to post everywhere possible at times and other times I'll just stalk but in the 4 months I've been on here I've posted quite a bit as you can see lol. yeah lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PANTSIR 165 Posted October 20, 2017 Report Share Posted October 20, 2017 HI, i like pie! Blueberry is my favorite for the record! Hope everyone has a good weekend! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI DarkAngeI 7 206 Posted October 20, 2017 Author Report Share Posted October 20, 2017 What’s up my favorite people Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 3
KSI Swaii 6 Posted October 30, 2017 Report Share Posted October 30, 2017 Hiya CD how r yall Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Airborne 7 565 Posted November 3, 2017 Report Share Posted November 3, 2017 You guys should come on out to the KSI Happy Hour show on twitch.tv/ksilive tonight at 9pm EST. We will be playing the newly released, highly anticipated Call of Duty: World War Two. This will be a great chance for those that don't yet have the game to see some of the gameplay and features that may help them decide if getting the game is right for them. If you do have the game, tune in and we will try our best to get a rotation in and get some members involved on a platform where the whole community can see. Come on out, I hope to see you all tonight! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Gary 7 497 Posted November 4, 2017 Report Share Posted November 4, 2017 Hello everyone! KSI Gary 7 here! Just want to let everyone know that The Productions Department is hiring! We are looking for people who want to get involved with thr streaming side of KSI, people who want to make montages for people and finally people who want to help make content for the KSI YouTube channel! Everyone has the ability to stream with the correct internet speed! So if you are interested then please put in an application here: http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/316-join-a-department/ Joining a department is a great opportunity to get involved with the web ops side of this community! We look forward to hearing from you :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Jᴀʏ 3 Posted November 7, 2017 Report Share Posted November 7, 2017 Hey guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Rita 250 Posted November 9, 2017 Report Share Posted November 9, 2017 HEY THERE!!!! The AAP OTYs are now open for 2017!!!!! Go nominate someone you think has done a spectacular job at there rank for that year!!!! Be sure to go nominate and market to your members! This is one of the biggest events of the year!!!!! Link - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Shell 218 Posted November 9, 2017 Report Share Posted November 9, 2017 17 hours ago, SaTiiReV said: HEY THERE!!!! The AAP OTYs are now open for 2017!!!!! Go nominate someone you think has done a spectacular job at there rank for that year!!!! Be sure to go nominate and market to your members! This is one of the biggest events of the year!!!!! Link - Get out of here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jessii 77 47 Posted November 9, 2017 Report Share Posted November 9, 2017 This our turf. ✌️ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Widow 7 96 Posted November 10, 2017 Report Share Posted November 10, 2017 Hey hey hey!!! It's your favorite neighbor, coming to bug you again. Because why not?... yeah whoop! It's that time of the month and the news team wants to spread the thankfulness!!!! Write a letter to anyone within KSI or not, or tell us something that you're thankful for!!!! The news team is very thankful to you all and your contribution and support!!! Here's a link... just so it's easy access love you all!!! Whoop! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Hello Im Gandhi 165 Posted November 25, 2017 Report Share Posted November 25, 2017 What's up CD? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Jᴀʏ 3 Posted November 30, 2017 Report Share Posted November 30, 2017 not much Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts