Your Favorite Band?

Bruhhh

As a valid member of the #9 roadshow SLIPKNOT Is my most influential Band. iv toured with them in country and have seen many things. Cory Taylor is my Hero. iv been in there music video in subliminal verses, RIP Paul D. Grey #3 you will forever be apart of the nine, no one will ever take your place, Drugs take all the good rock stars... Don't do drugs kids its not worth it. Pulse of the MAGGOTS! fear the Nine! :Devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would definitely have to be A Day To Remember, Issues, Of Mice & Men, Burden Of A Day, and We Came As Romans

Mayday Parade, Sleeping with Sirens, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, System of a Down, Secondhand Serenade, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, A Day To Remember, Bullet For My Valentine, The All American Rejects, Hollywood Undead, Flyleaf, Falling in Reverse, Escape The Fate, Bring Me The Horizon, Blue October, Memphis Mayfire, Chiodos, Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers, Rise Against, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Imagine Dragons, Parachute, The Cab, Asking Alexandria, Blink 182, Bowling for Soup, The Starting Line, and The Bloodhound Gang <3333

Favorite band is The Fray! 

There music is so relatable to me and my favorite song and album ever is How to Save a Life.

How to Save a Life is a very emotional song for me but it brings me up everytime.

I too went through exactly what he did with a friend if only I knew "How to Save a Life"

Also because they are from my hometown Denver, CO.

• 3 weeks later...

Daft punk but if that's not considered a band than fall out boy or the body rampant

Damn Right daft punk is a band. They kickass. I love the new album

Awards

Hollywood undead, killswitch, mice of men, slipknot, all that remains, story of the year, demon hunter, lamb of god, linkin park, blink 182, black label society, avatar, ra, sevens dust, hatebreed, thousand foot Krutch, I have more my mind just stopped. 

Awards

My favorite band would have to be Pierce The Veil but I am also a huge fan of Sleeping with Sirens. I listen to lots of different varieties of music but these are my most listened to bands

• December locked and unlocked this topic