KSI Uppish 7- Drama Queen Nom

KSITripodfs1

Gamertag/Name: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7
Award: Drama Queen
Evidence: Have you met the man? Every time I have been had the pleasure of being in a party with him, he has stirred things up just for fun. When I see him in the party, first thought is oh no, what drama is he going to cause now. It's hysterical every time. The man obviously loves the attention. Specifically in a class with him and several other members, we get halfway through answering the interactive portion, its his turn to answer, first thing he says is I see you saved the best for last. He clearly was not the last person who needed to answer. It caused everyone to get off topic for a few minutes. 

To pay witness to this nomination I will give you an example of this sir uppish being a drama queen for example whenever we will be in a party uppish loves to instigate people for instance in my GTA lobby I said I was going to go and blow him up with my oppressor MK 2 and he replied with bet come at me instead of stoping the situation proving that this uppish is a queen/king of drama.

Edited by KSI J0KER DM

Gamertag/Name: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7
Award: Drama Queen

King Uppish deserves this award for his uncanny ability to insight drama in every room he enters. He is always 1st in line to break a silence in a room and draw all the attention to himself. He lingers in the shadows And observes the room or meeting waiting for his chance to pounce into the middle of it with some off the wall comment or joke. This is one Krusty the clown with a hat trick that always ensues riotous drama and endless laughter.

I agree that @KSI Uppish 7 deserves this award. I can not tell you how many times I have heard the line “Oh sure you have saved the last for the best.” Oh him just coming in to a party and saying the best person is here now. 

I would like to think that since I spend WAY to much time with this man I completely know how to evade his ridiculous antics ,but alas no. I somehow Still get told “OH MY GOD...WOMAN” without any prompts or instigations. If it’s a Minecraft death or a GTA theft he always says “WOOOOW I SEE HOW IT IS”. Talk a about a man who sees the world in himself when he walks in a room. He is always the first one to point out he is the best of the best. This man is an emotional roller coaster that once you get on you can’t get off after you bought the ticket. He is a cupcake sprinkled with diva and Roosteriness for filling. With that being said, he may be The most drama filled queen I’ve ever met but I would never change the fact that I met him in the first place.

@KSI Uppish 7 definitely meets the definition of drama. He is either the center or attention or afk. Honestly I have been around this guy in HSI, News, and AAP and he is always dramatic somehow. He is either causing a scene or randomly averting attention by screaming something. It does not surprise me that he was nominated for this award. I have somehow managed to out up with the drama that follows Uppish, which is why I am willing to drop my vote in order to witness.

I full heartedly agree that he deserves this award. I still remeber the first time I met Uppish, and we wjere playing with @KSI JAK KNIFE 7. He was so over the top, and dramatic about every thing. Honestly thought he was a bit too crazy. Even now on the web ops side of things where I'm under him for news. Hes like the dramatic best friend you always wanted. Over the top passionate about things, and will talk your ear off to get things done. Granted I've grown to love his dramatic ways, and he 100% reps this to the fullest.