NOMINATING KSIxAsuma 77 FOR MENTOR AWARD

ZiggyDarthon

I would like to nominate KSIxAsuma for the mentor award. Asuma is a great person and great teacher. He teaches literally everyone in productions so I’m surprised he’s never been nominated for this award lol. Asuma has taught me ways on how to improve my streams and how to be more engaging with my chat while streaming and also taught me how to be more professional while live. Asuma has also given me advice for clan ops stuff from time to time. The guy is honestly a diamond here in KSI and I think it’s past time someone gives him this award. Asuma is literally the definition of a KSI member in my eyes. Someone that is in this community to play games, have fun, meet new people and overall help grow KSI via streaming/video editing. 

Fourms account: @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma 77 

Discord: spades_gaming25

Award: KSI Mentor 

Evidence: @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77

As this man’s boss @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77  well deserves this award. He has not only trained Darthon BUT several other members and even myself. Asuma is one of those 7s who takes part in training all his members. When it comes to OBs and editing this dude helps teach anyone who will listen. This man is an amazing mentor and has established a very successful department and it shows. 

Well said Darthon, and yes I can quite agree. I can think of many times Asuma has stayed up to ungodly hours with us editors helping us with software and with getting started ! I can definitely say he deserves The Mentor Award and I considder him my mentor !  

@LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77

So I definitely see @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77 as one of my mentors. When I rejoined KSI, I joined into SL. I was in Dynasty and Asuma was one of the Co-founders at the time. It took me a bit to come out of my shell and I realized that my squad needed help with officers and I decided to reach out and become one. Asuma taught me a lot of the new updated stuff and helped me with a lot of stuff. He helped me gain confidence in recruiting cause he always tagged along with us. He was also very involved with our squad and always wanted to help the officers grow and become as best as they could be. He definitely deserves this award! 

I can honestly say that @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77  has been a mentor to me. Since joining productions, he has taught me how to stream. No matter the time he's always available to give advice and help where needed. He gives honest feedback and where to improve in a way where even when you're in trouble it doesn't sound like it's the end of the world. He will take time away from his day to answer any questions and help you get tk where you want to be in the department. 

KSI xAsuma 77 came to ES for a short time but he had a huge impact on how I was able to navigate the politics of being a new co founder. He has always been there for me to vent to when I was going through things here in ES. Asuma is a totally cool dude who is always wanting to help. He mentored me and helped me become the leader I am today. I have had many mentors over the short time I have been here and each has taught me something different. 

So the mighty @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77 what to say what to say. Honestly besides for Tea this man has been a helping mentor for molding me into a better leader for the Graphics department. Any time I have any questions about how he dose or runs things in his department he's more than willing to share insight and be supportive. I can definitely say he's someone who will have ur back and support you through a lot.