Forums Blitz: Halloween

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Chief Operating Officer

My favorite Halloween memory would have to be when I first moved into the neighborhood I am now, that Halloween I got mostly full size candys, I was so happy that day

My favorite Halloween memory is the first time i took my son Trick or Treating, we dressed him up as Yoda, back then there wasn't an official baby yoda but thats what he was a baby yoda, I pushed him around in his stroller, one of many treasured memories i have with my son

My favorite Halloween memories are dressing up as batman one year and the next year dressing up as a dementor from Harry Potter and also the year my little brother was born getting to go trick or treating two times then watching nightmare before Christmas and hocus-pocus 

My favorite memory is of my Dad taking my brother and I trick or treating in our neighborhood. My brother and had our buckets for candy my Dad had a shot glass. We knew most everyone in the neighborhood back because of block/neighborhood parties. In the end we both got lots of candy and had to walk our Dad home. 🤣🤣🤣

my favourite  memory of Halloween is dressing up as Ghostface and tricking everyone who's door i knocked on with the jump scare tactic while trick or treating XD

I grew up in a really bad side of town so we didnt trick or treat often. We did stay in and watch movies. Halloween town was always our go to as kids

I would say my favorite memory is when after me and my siblings went Trick or treating, we always came home and sat on the floor and poured out all the candy and traded which candies we didn't want with each other. My dad would be walking around and stealing a piece of candy from each of us. 

Honestly my favorite part is dressing up as my favorite characters and just going out to show off the long hard effort i put into my costumes and also to get the dad tax from my sons candy lmao