Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

why dont we make in not really a givin tag but more or less a thing that is aplied for or who wants it for example some one whos family member or something that has cancer that they can aply for it they can do an plication wit a short story they can rep it for example in halo with pink armor and in black ops theyre gamer card but we would have to figure out mw3

Luci, anyone can say that and i doubt anyone would be against it. Nasr, people can easily lie in order to get awards. We've had people make multiple accounts to act as witnesses for themselves so i dont think it would be a stretch to say "oh yeah my mom has cancer."

If somebody is willing to lie about Cancer, then may they be Stricken down with it as poetic justice

Up-and-coming

Member to watch as a strong and up and coming leaders

Up-and-coming

Member to watch as a strong and up and coming leaders

another respect thing, members who are already proving that they are going to be great leaders given time

even then we dont have to keep it something that has a banner to go with it but even then it gets people to get drawn together to support something but it takes away from all this deragitive crap about the pink list thing and kinda tired of just people getting cruddy with one another but having somthing that is a touchy subject to some peoples hearts it should bring poeple forward bring interaction up with them and it pushes for something good and they can show they support it

im also tired of seeing awards handed as a popularity contest to and this will make it not be that way for one... i bust my butt for KSI i dont ask much just for peeople to do their jobs... and for me to say this from a person on the outside lookin in a window its about time we get somthing that multiple people can hold or win or watever not the same :)

even then we dont have to keep it something that has a banner to go with it but even then it gets people to get drawn together to support something but it takes away from all this deragitive crap about the pink list thing and kinda tired of just people getting cruddy with one another but having somthing that is a touchy subject to some peoples hearts it should bring poeple forward bring interaction up with them and it pushes for something good and they can show they support it

While i do agree with your other posts, can you please use punctuation? My brain can't comprehend this. I think it literally gives me dyslexia.

(public safety announcment)

Stop spamming in AAP.....spam not needed or welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Div Splitter: issued to those who SPlit a Division Successfuly

<_< side note the division must be stable for atleast a month and show Progress in growth from original start figure of both Growth and stability

Squad Splitter: Issued to those who SPlit a Squad and are members of the new Squad.

same as above for the Stability factor.