Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

That would be way too many awards and very time consuming 

Agreed.

No because the tens would do it themselves

Renegade, The "Tens" (Gens) Would not have to do it at all, The Graphics team would have to make hundreds of awards. Then Someone would have to nominate everyone in their squads that have forums accounts, then Doctor would have to spend time verifying that every person was legitimately in that squad. Then he would have to individually award the awards to the people.

It could also potentially encourage squad transfers, so Like Riiot said, Waaay too much effort.

• Admin Guy

So was anything ever decided on different variants of the committed award?

We haven't had the chance the get around to having the idea implemented, but will do so in the near future.

• Admin Guy

KSI Elders Award for those who have been here 10 or more years

well then others should start working for it

I'm sorry, but that isn't something we're quite looking for with the department. Though we love to recognize those who have been here for a gratuitous amount of time, I feel as if that is extending the scale a bit too far in terms of an award. 

maybe, instead of just recruiter of the month of all of KSI, why not also have either top squad or top div. recruiter? just like top recruiter of the month, but at either a squad or div. level.  

Awards

• Admin Guy

maybe, instead of just recruiter of the month of all of KSI, why not also have either top squad or top div. recruiter? just like top recruiter of the month, but at either a squad or div. level.  

There has been an issue with testimonial reliability in the past with that award, so it is no longer given out in the OTMs or OTYs. It is retired, but the description hasn't been changed on it yet.

Kaze's Pet award for those who support my general, KSI Kazekage (Shivahs Gyarados), he really deserves his own award and i would love to support him

• Admin Guy

Kaze's Pet award for those who support my general, KSI Kazekage (Shivahs Gyarados), he really deserves his own award and i would love to support him

The individual awards are for those who were on a moderator/admin position or are still currently there. We don't offer that for regular members, my apologies

• Admin Guy

Milestone awards (time of service) for staff members of each department.

Possibly, but I might look into more of having a Forums Committed award.

How about splitting a squad award? I feel like that would mean a lot to generals. Also, I saw welcoming committee award idea on the previous page, which dosnt sound like a bad idea.

How about splitting a squad award? I feel like that would mean a lot to generals. Also, I saw welcoming committee award idea on the previous page, which dosnt sound like a bad idea.

I 2nd the squad splitting award. I think the general who split a squad deserves some sort of recognition for his major contribution. I also suggested this same award a long time ago.

I also like that one just cause of the sheer stress of it is enough lol I just went through it you can also do it for div splits but not sure how that would work lol

I just came up with this one cause I just went through it how about a splitter award for splitting a squad only given to the gen of the squad that splits. you can also do it div but not sure how that would work lol

We literally just said that.....