Mentor Nomination

Food 7

Gamertag: KSI Ghandi 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Gandhi 7

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence:

I claim Gandhi as my mentor. Gandhi has shown me how to use my skills to help the community through Performance Operations as well as shown me my why. Recently, Gandhi took on the role of guiding six individuals, now known as Performance Officers, in creating and distributing the PO workshops. He showed us all how to use our knowledge and previous resources to create a new set of workshops used by the community. He has guided me in making decisions and has showed me betters ways to complete tasks. Gandhi deserves this award because he is a mentor to all, but most importantly, a friend to me.  

Nate has taught me quite a bit during out decade long friendship. We have worked many projects and divisions together and he has always been the type of person to push my perspectives and ideas to the next level. His leadership skills and adhd level of thinking has taught me How to absorb 35 different pieces of information in a short and over stimulating amount of time. He generlly has taught me to think forward, coming up with some ideas we plan on implementing in the forums soon, almost 3 years ago. His approach to the performance operations aspect of the community has definitely taught me about expanding on what we already know and redesigning an old idea.

Since joining performance operations underneath Gandhi i have learned a lot about the inner workings of KSI and how to better create education programs that help create strong foundations for future leaders, i can easily claim KSI Gandhi 7 as mentor to myself. As i continue to learn from Gandhi i know i will learn even more to help further my leadership and educational skills.

Nate recruited me back in 2008, and in the times that we worked together he did his best to teach me everything I needed to know about the community. He is one of the members who helped groomed me to one day achieve my goal of becoming a Div leader. We have shared countless hours coming up with ideas to better the community, and he would one day make it happen by creating the history team and the new era of PO. In this time he has worked hard to train new PO's and new leadership coming in, and has done an amazing job! He deserves this award, he is an OG old fart in this community ;)