Mad Max Award

KSIAngryDave.

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-scarface-77/

Award: Mad Max

Reason: Skarzx has went through alot with KSI and has kept is cool and continued to help grow the squads/Division. This guy has gone crazy through his time. I'm honored to nominate him this award and hope he gets it.

i will witness for this award.

@Scarface 77 is a special little twinkie.

ive known him for a a fair bit, but in this time i can attest that he is definitely mad.

whether it be his strange obsession with the word FACTS or the fact he calls himself the Cheekage (R rated cant post here lol)

whether it be spending time running the entire division, attending and hosting meetings, training new co founders, hosting workshops, on top of all the department work he has as well... the amount of time this member has for free time is pretty much non-existent. he handles his time management very well, but anyone who knows him can recognize that this member definitely has a screw loose.

He needs his own little safe space for his own mental health purposes.

Skarzx definitely deserve this award.He volunteer to become the founder of a division that was pretty chaotic.
He rise to the challenge and made it home. A Birdy told me that He sit on his gaming chair all day looking at recruit profile and privacy setting.
He also sit in party and have 7's meeting by himself (yikes).This award was definitely made for him.

KSI Skarzx 77 brought me into KSI. While watching and observing this guy go through everything and keep his cool I think he deserves this award. He always finds the time to make sure he is doing something for KSI while still gaming with everyone to make sure we all enjoy being here.